Lambo |= \Doors-

Rone811

Tell me how these work for a honda civic. skip out on how bad it would look and how terrible it would be to have them. just tell me how they work and some dymentions of how far they open and come apart. thanks.

It all depends on which kit you buy but essentially you buy a kit that just replaces the door hinges and adds a big shock to help lift the door. Some open and go straight up and some open like a normal door and then go straight up. Just depends on which company you go with.

whats the price range? i usually buy from ebay, these kits that i was looking at range from 350..600 bucks.

here's the first @ 550 bucks + s&H.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Vertical-La...1QQcmdZViewItem

here's the second @ 355 bucks + s&H.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/EMR-Lambo-D...bayphotohosting

is there really a difference?

Well, the difference is going to be how thick the hinges are, materials made out of, and how strong the shock is. I've seen a couple of kits that use dual shocks on each side. That would probably be better because a door will be really heavy when lifting it vertically.

That wouldn't work. You need them to pull away from the car and then up or they would never clear the latches and stuff. Even the ones that go straight up come out from the car a few inches before going up. If they didn't the latch would keep them from moving.

lambo doors can be just pulled out like normal doors so you dont get 20 people surrounding your door or you can show off and pull them out a bit and get them up..

most aftermarket ones in stores dont do that.. they pull out about 1/3 than normal doors then you pull them up.. mostly have no choice than get some kids bothering you all day..

but its cool.. whatever you want you'll need 600- 5000 dollars for the hinges.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived