ipod nano

sup

awww...how cute is that?

I just stick with Napster tunes and my Dell Pocket DJ

12.95 a month and the player only costs 149.99

unlimited access to any artist.

However, some people would prefer the style over the thrift.

Oh, I was meaning to ask, do any of you think it's possible to steal napster tunes?

I mean, I have all the music I want, but I can't transfer it to CD's and I'd like to get away from that FM tuner bullcrap. I'm thinking, that if I use my MD burner I can plug an optical cable into the headphone jack of my computer. The MD burner claims to be able to digitally transfer songs from a personal CD player to an MD. If I understand the dynamics of this correctly, it will record only what it recieves from the headphone jack. I doubt the headphone jack sends encrypted data that can be protected...right? Then I just have to connect the MD player to the USB port and transfer the songs to the HDD and once there, they can be burned to CDs. Does this sound plausible?

those things piss me off..

just listen to your f*cking radio and burn some cds.. they cost 50 dollars for 100 cds and u get 18 songs on the cd..

thats the easiest thing to do..

1800 songs for 50 dollars.. good crap eh?

That was my mindset before I bought an ipod

^ yeah, the ipod was never that appealing to me before joey bought me one. i thought they were pretty cool, but not something i needed... more of something for kids/teens (we had walkmans, then discmans, now its ipods), people who commute to work every day, etc.

now i have almost all of my cds (haven't put the rest on yet) and all of my downloaded songs in one place. a lot easier than carrying around a bunch of cds and having them lost in the car, having them get scratched, etc.

the nano looks good, but just like all the others... i wouldn't buy it for myself. i have my 20gb and while it still has the older screen, it serves its purposes.

Oh look they mad another piece of complete and utter crap...i hate apple, and ipods, too expensive, easily breakable...crapty warranties..i had one like a couple months ago and that bitch broke

Oh look they mad another piece of complete and utter crap...i hate apple, and ipods, too expensive, easily breakable...crapty warranties..i had one like a couple months ago and that bitch broke

apple > microsoft (and if it weren't for gates ripping them off in the beginning, ms would probably be nothing today):thumbsup:

apple > microsoft (and if it weren't for gates ripping them off in the beginning, ms would probably be nothing today):thumbsup:

Too true!!! To this day I'm surprised people let Gates get away with what he did. I mean they say it was because he made his program different enough that it was legal. But, come on, it's obviously a huge rip off of apples early stuff.

Too true!!! To this day I'm surprised people let Gates get away with what he did. I mean they say it was because he made his program different enough that it was legal. But, come on, it's obviously a huge rip off of apples early stuff.

except that microsoft is full of bugs :laugh:... i hate having to go on my pc anymore. xp is a piece of garbage. it is ridiculous how he got away with it though. jobs > gates any day

yeah i know what you mean. I had less problems with windows 98. I can't stand xp, but im too lazy to look for anything else. LOL. Yeah I dont get it, I mean he had to have payed off a lot of people, its not like he didn't have the money.

yeah i know what you mean. I had less problems with windows 98. I can't stand xp, but im too lazy to look for anything else. LOL. Yeah I dont get it, I mean he had to have payed off a lot of people, its not like he didn't have the money.

they're in too much of a rush to release new os's. i think the only ones i didn't have much trouble with were 3.1 and win95 lol. me, 2000, and xp are all trash.

Archived