Del sol roadster

DRdelsol

Now that is one thing that really will screw up the stability of a del sol. The back section of roof w/ window is the part that is so reinforced to give the del sol it's good stability. Plus, why would you want to spend money to change a targa into a roadster? I personally perfer the targa on the del sol over a traditional convertible.

Technically, a roadster is a permanent convertible, so if he truly means a roadster, then it would mean chopping off the back section where the window is flush with the side doors and no top period. It just doesn't make any sense to me why someone would ruin a del sol like that.

Um, that's not a roadster. As far as being a roadster goes, that is no closer than a stock del sol.

dude, i'm just saying if you turn your del sol into a roadster, you mine as well put a mazda miata sign on the back and call it good. better yet join the star wars force and choose the dark or light side. It was just for laughs, guy.

dude, i'm just saying if you turn your del sol into a roadster, you mine as well put a mazda miata sign on the back and call it good. better yet join the star wars force and choose the dark or light side. It was just for laughs, guy.

That's cool, it was just a little confusing when you posted a link and said "go to this sight if you want to make a roadster" and then there is no roadster on the site. Just didn't make sense to me. Don't stress out about it.

All right let me shine some light on the subject.

First of all i don´t know where your getting your info so check this out:

¨Roadster : Originally a two-seat open car with minimal weather protection. A folding top might be fitted, along with side curtains, but there was no side glass. As time moved on the roadster body sported side windows, sometimes the crank up style' and a removable top. This was the forefather of our "two seater" ( that is room for only two people) sports cars like the Corvette. Modern roadsters still have two seats but have tops and side windows; the term means simply a convertible sports car¨

Now when i mentioned the feeling of a roadster i meant in the sense of a tough built car to hit the road, big wheels, wide body etc.

Maybe i´ll show the resulta in the future if i decide to go on with the proyect.

Keep reving

and if you go for 16s you wont have to worry bout camber.

Wheel size has nothing to do with camber. If you do it right, the overall diamater of your aftermarket wheel/tire combo should be the same as stock. Camber gets screwed up by raising and lowering a car, not changing the size of wheels.

thats what i meant.. yeah

some dumbass just put bags/hydros on his 88 ranger with some ugly ass 17'' chromes.

they camber like f*cking hell. i think its on a 25 deg. angle.

looks like crap.

i guess it was cause of lowering it so much and because of no camber kit at all.

Archived