lying deployment

98visaccord

ok, i know that many of you will argue that people knew what they were getting into when joining the service but this is what im pissed about. My best friend joined the army his freshmen year at collage and when he signed the papers his biggest thing was finishing school before being deployed. the army promised him that he would finish collage BEFORE they deploy him. He has just started his junior year at wvu and 4 days into his classes they called him and told him he had 5 days to drop his classes and reports to the base. Im sorry but does anyone else feel that this is bullcrap.

ok, i know that many of you will argue that people knew what they were getting into when joining the service but this is what im pissed about. My best friend joined the army his freshmen year at collage and when he signed the papers his biggest thing was finishing school before being deployed. the army promised him that he would finish collage BEFORE they deploy him. He has just started his junior year at wvu and 4 days into his classes they called him and told him he had 5 days to drop his classes and reports to the base. Im sorry but does anyone else feel that this is bullcrap.

yes but that is military for you....especially the army...first to go....it does suck...he will be able to finish school..but i know it not the point...thats what military is about drop whatever you are doing...

Archived