skyline importing?

98visaccord

hey, does anyone know what all is needed or any web pages explaining what it need to import a nissan skyline from australia or japan, my fiances and i both love cars and her dad said for a wedding gift if we buy the car he will do what is needed to import it, please please help me

j's garage has them and so does motorex.net... J's doesn't do any of the smog but motorex will do it for around 25K

I always look at them with a heavy heart... I want one sooooooo bad

why would you want to pay $100k for a R34 when you could just wait for a few years and get the new GTR. dont want to wait? buy a GT3 911, ferrari challenge stradale or 911 turbo. dont have the extra $25k for those? get a Z06 and mod it. there are many other options that i think are much more appealing then that of a skyline.:ninja:

I would take a new Z06 over an R34.

C6 Z06 hols the #2 fastest lap for production cars at the Nur, only beat out by the Porsche Carrera GT.

There is a GTR R34 here in town, currently being built right now.

Yeah, C6 Z06 is rediculously awesome. Beats the crap out of a Viper for about the same price....hell as SSR said, it beats the crap out of everything but a Carrera GT for the price of a Viper (maybe less). I would take a C6 Z06 over an R34 GTR anyday.

There is a shop in St. Louis that has an R34 GTR and another shop with an R34 GTS. They were both at Nopi St. Louis last year.

Whoever that is makes no sense. He doesn't care if it's new or not long as it's a 98+ and he doesn't care if it's a GTR-R or not? WTF? Yeah okay

Daddy's gonna import me a car. Even though it only costs $5000 for the process. I'm going to pay all the rest!

Do we have a B.S. flag smiley?

how in the hell do you figure 5k plus, look at motorex its a hell of alot more then 5k, and i just love the style of the sky so i couldnt give a fawk less if its sports packages or not nor does the fiance so it really dont matter, and just for my better knowledge how do you think its bullcrap, when you can find a 99 skyline in australia or japan for 35-40k

if you just love the styling, why not make your civic or accord look like a skyline as all of the other kiddies do these days

anyway, our friend got his from motorex

I agree that there are a lot more cars you can buy for the $. I can make a civic faster than a viper for the same amt of $, but you are buying a car like a skyline or a lotus because it is more rare. I'm still debating getting an R33 skyline b/c i have a hookup that imports/legalizes them, but my fear is that its still a used car...only now, the parts are harder to get.

how in the hell do you figure 5k plus, look at motorex its a hell of alot more then 5k, and i just love the style of the sky so i couldnt give a fawk less if its sports packages or not nor does the fiance so it really dont matter, and just for my better knowledge how do you think its bullcrap, when you can find a 99 skyline in australia or japan for 35-40k

Read this dipcrap. Unless you either know what you're talking about or you're into oral sex, shut the fawk up.

From Motorex.net:

Working with our agent in Japan the process of finding your Skyline is easy. We work with you each step of way, from your first phone call, locating the vehicle in Japan down to the end when we hand you over the keys. The special order process does cost $500.00. Rest a sure the money goes towards the value of the car once located and imported. Once the vehicle is at the Port of Los Angeles the average wait time on the conversion process takes 6-8 months. The conversion process includes Dot approval, EPA testing and the paper work to clear the car for U.S. street use

Archived