Wanna be Imports

MeAndMyHonda

I have been seing a lot of american cars such as grad ams and ford taurus and even mustangs that are all pimp out like imports... they got all the body kits, neon glow, spoilers, and vinyls and sticker all down their cars... and it is sort of pissin me off cause it's all the same kind of people who talk so much trash about imports and how much they such... and i always ask them how come your car looks just like an import... at night time if you saw them drive by you wouldn't even notice that it's an american car... just sort of wandering if everybody else feels the same way about these wanna be american import cars...

i feel the same way honda. I mean dont get me wrong i love american cars as much as imports but in my opinion the import scene is built on making little hondas and such into something special, something not everyday, changing they way the look and performe. If you want an import then buy one and built it to how you like, dont build something according to the stereotype of imports made by movies like the fast and the furious, thats not what the scene is like and people need to realize that.

hey i actually seen a kit that i can understand on the mustang, its for the previous bodystyle before the new ones(not sure what years and too tired to look it up) but it makes those ones look like the new 05's. Also to this i can understand this for 2 reasons. 1. if your on a major budget and you love the new style but can only afford the base older models. @. if you have an older model and have already dumped an ass load of money into them but still love the newer style, ill try to find the link for pics of that kit.

I perfer the looks of the Rousch kits personally.  You don't see as many of those as the Saleens.

i will agree on that roush look is awesome...i seen a show all about roush...pretty cool...

but americanimports yuck...you want your car to last not die and look good

that rouche thing whatever looks good.

all focuses are slow... svt is decent but has nothing on civic si.

i saw a svt race a wrx interstate racing and wrx stock with sti clutch was just beating the crap fawk outta the focus.

i say focuses suck.

Archived