I Just bought my FIRST HONDA

CRXKid22

Hey everyone...

I just recently bought a CRX in fair condition...

but It needs a relay or something rather to pump the fuel into the throttle body...

and the suspension was taken off and needs to be put back in place...

Now I don't know much about Hondas...actually a VW owner (gotta love the 1.8T)

but now I have a chance to mess around with one..

questions...

Can I place a 1.8T 20V motor from a VW into the CRX...assuming I have to find custom motor mounts...

besides the 1.8T...what other motor can I put in there that is cheap and it Turbo-friendly...

Any expert advice would be very appreciated...

Thanks

how much money you wanna spend

and how fast do you wana go

a B18a or b(ls) in a CRX would spank any 1.8T..even with a gay ass GIACC chip,BOV,Down pipe..etc

a B18c1-5(GSR or typeR) would murda any 1.8t and your lookin at about 5g(motor,mounts,shift linkage,instalation,etc)

my personal favorite is go with a JDM h22a from Hmotorsonline for about 3k (plus installation)

how much money you wanna spend

and how fast do you wana go

a B18a or b(ls) in a CRX would spank any 1.8T..even with a gay ass GIACC chip,BOV,Down pipe..etc

a B18c1-5(GSR or typeR) would murda any 1.8t and your lookin at about 5g(motor,mounts,shift linkage,instalation,etc)

my personal favorite is go with a JDM h22a from Hmotorsonline for about 3k (plus installation)

yeah ok h22 you realize how much that will cost in mounts alone and not to think about the 2ins you have to cut out of the frame and reinforce and the fact that you have to move your tranny mount 3 ins forward. you really think he can aford that or do it him self besides with sliks you only run a 14.3 cause there is no grab you just spin so it sucks really i know ive done it :thumbsup:

• 3 years later...

Archived