Stolen Turbo Kit

SexyH22

One of my buddies just bought a turbo kit, and had it in this shop where my prelude is. Well next door to this shop is another shop that is run by a bunch of crackheads, and there is a place in the roof where you can climb from one shop into the other. Well the shop owner is a good friend of mine also. so he had a video camera setup on the hole, and one of the tweekers came through stole the turbo kit, and stole the tape. So now the kid is out the $3500 or however much he spent on the turbo kit, and cant find the reciepts. he filed a police report, but they said w/out reciepts they cant do anything. So i was wondering if anybody has purchased a turbokit or knows someone who has, or any turbo accessories worth value, and still has reciepts that i could get copies of to atleast make an attempt to get this kid some money back. Anything would help... i know the whole situation is kinda fracked up, but its just how it is. Thanks.

if they bought a prefab kit than the reciept for thw whole thing. if they built a kit from scratch just reciepts for all/any of the turbo parts you can. any amount of money that he can get back is gonna be that much more weight off of his shoulders. and i really appreciate it. thanks.

Archived