Wide Body Kit

xxpnoy_pimpxx

Just about everyone makes Wide Body kits now, I would definitely check with VIS for that Carbon Fiber trunk...I believe they carry them in white carbon now also.

If you do decide to get the WideBody, make sure it's made of high quality urethane...you might actually want to experience the kit in person before dropping a load on it, they are still a bit pricey.

I just can't understand a widebody on a Front Wheel Drive. The ME widebody looks awesome until you realize that those wide rear fenders are on a Front Wheel Drive car. Love the carbon trunks though.

+1.

:thumbsup: to carbon fiber trunks. they look sweet.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, for one, that is the skyline conversion kit, not the ME wide body kit. and for two, he said 10 grand, not 10,000 grand. I think I've seen them for around $8000 somewhere.... anyway...

That would be cool except it would throw the weight of the del sol to probably over 3000 pounds which means you would be slower.

You would have to turbo it to compensate, but that would be awesome.

ok, for one, that is the skyline conversion kit, not the ME wide body kit. and for two, he said 10 grand, not 10,000 grand. I think I've seen them for around $8000 somewhere.... anyway...

I dont think that it would be over 3000 because i believe that its fiberglass rather than metal. but im not sure.

hes talking about if it were awd then would be + 3000, not +3000 for the wide body kit

Archived