Better Performance on bad ass Civics

Rice Burnah 80 HP

BLESSINGS RICE BURNERS!

I'VE RECENTLY PURCHASED A 98 CIVIC (WITH MUDFLAPS). I ONLY GET 89 MI/GALON STREET WITH IT.... PRETTY BAD FOR A CAR WITH A LAWMOVER ENGINE. WELL ANYWHO.... I DID SOME EXPERIMENTS ON HOW TO GET A BETTER GAS MILEGE WITH THAT PAVEMENT MELTING TOY...

1ST EXPERIMENT: WHITE RICE

WHITE RICE BURNS REALLY CLEAN BUT I ONLY TOPPED OUT AT 90 FT-LB

TOP SPEED 68 mi/hr

2ND EXPERIMENT: FRIED RICE

I EXPERIENCED A LOUDER ENGINE (16 db):thumbsup: BUT I GOT LIKE 92 FT-LB OUT OF IT AND TOPPED OUT AT 75 mi/hr!!!!! :devil::devil::devil:

BBBBBBOOYYYYAAAAA

I LOVE MY CIVIC BECAUSE IT IS CHEAPER TO DRIVE THAN WALKING.

ANY TIPS ON HOW I CAN DRIVE THIS CAR WITHOUT MAKING MYSELF LOOK LIKE A F*CK*NG BROKE IDIOT???

SINCERELY,

CIVIC :heart: LOVER :heart:

lol. that was pretty good. much more enjoyable than reading.

"you guys drive hondas, you suck. HAHAHAHAHA. i love mustangs"

Sincerly,

guy w/ weiner in ass.

seems like some serious time and effort went into that. and i feel good knowing that you life is so pointless you have that much time on your hands to think out the best possible way of making fun of me. bless your heart.

Is this guy really serious... if he is i hate him... so your saying you actually tried burning rice in the engine to make it go faster... you seriously need to get a life... and whats all this about top speed of 75mph... my honda hits higher top speeds than the V6 lumina i used to own... i think i've hit about 115 with stock motor... hard to tell cause my gauge doesn't go that high...

i believe he is being an ass and is not being serious..

why would he waste time becoming a member just to post something so stupid..

oh yeah, and what do you REALLY drive Mr. cockinass? a mustang or a nova? i know very many civics that with a header exhaust and intake would smoke a v8 mustang stock. bitch ass loser.

dont post anymore

i say ban the guy.

you guys are dumb. of course he's joking around. we get these guy every now and then. i like it, i hope he comes back. dont be so sensitive.

and 97accordjdm, you need to chill the fawk out. every post that you do, end is "your a dumb ###### peice of crap, so go away." settle down and stop being such a frackbag.

:stupid:

ANY TIPS ON HOW I CAN DRIVE THIS CAR WITHOUT MAKING MYSELF LOOK LIKE A F*CK*NG BROKE IDIOT???

use cooking oil in your engine oil, it would probaly give yah VTEC-H. :ph34r:

before the race, get a some ice, stuff it in a ziplock bag so you can re-use, put it in your airbox under the air filter, its acts as a cold air induction. +5 to 8 HP to the wheels.

i heard saw dust works great in your oil..i am a personal lover of the saw dust..i get buttheads all the time saying you should have and could have gotten a 8 cylnder..i always say hey how about this i will unplug a spark plug run your 8 on 3 and still beat you...yup thast what i tell the bitches :thumbsup:

BLESSINGS RICE BURNERS!

I'VE RECENTLY PURCHASED A 98 CIVIC (WITH MUDFLAPS). I ONLY GET 89 MI/GALON STREET WITH IT.... PRETTY BAD FOR A CAR WITH A LAWMOVER ENGINE. WELL ANYWHO.... I DID SOME EXPERIMENTS ON HOW TO GET A BETTER GAS MILEGE WITH THAT PAVEMENT MELTING TOY...

1ST EXPERIMENT: WHITE RICE

TOP SPEED 68 mi/hr

2ND EXPERIMENT: FRIED RICE

I EXPERIENCED A LOUDER ENGINE (16 db):thumbsup: BUT I GOT LIKE 92 FT-LB OUT OF IT AND TOPPED OUT AT 75 mi/hr!!!!! :devil::devil::devil:

BBBBBBOOYYYYAAAAA

SINCERELY,

CIVIC :heart: LOVER :heart:

you and I could run 'em if you'd like....

I bet you have a mullet, don't you?

lol actaully kinda reminds me of a guy who yelled at me and my buddies when hangin out ( we either have hondas, nissans, the occansion dodge stealth and tsi kinda cars) well to put it lightly rice cars so this guy drove by reving his engine yelling

"burn gas not rice faggots",

my 2 buudies one in his 91 dodge steath rt dohc tt awd aws and one in a 91 honda hatch with a b20 went on to compltelty wip that guys ass, ah it was funny

what a f*g he probably has a 3800 butstain with dual exhaust and hubcaps people that dis on hondas need to go to the track and see some of these b's h's and even some d's runnin good et's on pumpgas people need to wake up and except technology I have two camaros 77 and 79 horrible years but the 77 has a de-stroked 377 je flat tops ballanced and blueprinted with a demon 750 and a nos 150 shot with a 700r4 with a 3200 stall and .411's and i still get better et's with my supra with stock internals!!!

BLESSINGS RICE BURNERS!

I'VE RECENTLY PURCHASED A 98 CIVIC (WITH MUDFLAPS).  I ONLY GET 89 MI/GALON STREET WITH IT.... PRETTY BAD FOR A CAR WITH A LAWMOVER ENGINE.  WELL ANYWHO.... I DID SOME EXPERIMENTS ON HOW TO GET A BETTER GAS MILEGE WITH THAT PAVEMENT MELTING TOY...

1ST EXPERIMENT:  WHITE RICE

TOP SPEED 68 mi/hr

2ND EXPERIMENT:  FRIED RICE

I EXPERIENCED A LOUDER ENGINE (16 db):thumbsup:  BUT I GOT LIKE 92 FT-LB OUT OF IT AND TOPPED OUT AT 75 mi/hr!!!!! :devil::devil::devil:

BBBBBBOOYYYYAAAAA

SINCERELY,

CIVIC  :heart:  LOVER  :heart:

f*g. Clearly does not know anything about cars. Alot of hondas here in spokane can take those new gay mustangs

edit: i shouldnt say gay, because mustangs are cars, and cars are cool.

• 2 months later...
oh yeah, and what do you REALLY drive Mr. cockinass? a mustang or a nova? i know very many civics that with a header exhaust and intake would smoke a v8 mustang stock. bitch ass loser.

I really cant stand those kind of people.. (Not reffering to all import enthusiasts) I mean sure if you add upgrades to any car its got a better chance to outrun anycar thats lacking them. But what happens when you do the same to the mustang as you were saying about up above? You tell me. I really seriously doubt a good running v8 mustang would get beat by a civic with just an intake and headers..

heard saw dust works great in your oil..i am a personal lover of the saw dust..i get buttheads all the time saying you should have and could have gotten a 8 cylnder..i always say hey how about this i will unplug a spark plug run your 8 on 3 and still beat you...yup thast what i tell the bitches

Hey thats hilarious... it's hard to believe your engine would actually run or not sputter without one of the pistons.

By the way.. why do you guys get so offended by people those people? That must mean your car really does suck. Face the facts though, civics were built for economical use, not for racing. Some are fast though.. but thats with ALOT of work. Put the equal amount of work into a 68 camero or something and i think it would win, but i respect your opinions. Thats just mine.

Archived