Bought some more stuff...

..SSR..

Love the Action Clutch and Fidanza flywheel. Grabs hard but very streetable. More free revving, but still very streetable, even on steep TN hills. I can bark 2nd like a mofo, but haven't gone for third since I don't drive like an idiot on the street.

Yesterday I bought a ZC transmission and a ITR rear sway bar.

Some gears from the ZC are going into my trans.

Now I just need to order my ASR rear subframe brace, and go pick up some EX front LCA's.

Next up, Quaife LSD and SRR final drive.

Also working on a very big (.011 valve-valve) billet D16Y7 cam.

Zoom.

Wait a sec, I thought you were all about suspension? I mean, I realize you have that whoopeedoo racing deal going, but I know I've talked to you about suspension related topics and I wanna say that you weren't too serious about doing anything to your motor...not that I have a problem with it, more power to you. Just glad to hear that your car is seeing improvements and that you're enthused about what you got.

Where are you located again? I might be coming across some well deserved pocket change in the near future and if you can make it worth the drive, I'll definitely come knocking.

I am. I don't really care about power. I rolled 2 Type R's at Expo with my bone stock engine/trans. With shorter gearing, more top-end pull from the FW, an LSD, and a 4.9 FD, I should be able to do a lot better out on track. I'm not tearing into my engine until I get better as a driver.

Driver

Car

Suspension

Power

Put my interior all back in (back seat, door panel, glovebox).

Ran it at Bristol last night with my Azenis on the front at 35 psi.

Best run was a 17.17, compared to my previous best of 17.4 with stock clutch/flywheel, full exhaust, and no interior.

Launching at 4,500 would wheel hop. Slipping at 4,500 would bog, so I said fawk it and lanched it off the limiter.

Best 60' was a 2.4 something I think so I have a lot of room to improve. I think I can get it down to a 17.0x.

Dude, you aren't running 15's or 14's in autocross...you would have to have an amazing setup and be an equal or better driver than him. Honestly, I don't think that's even possible in an Accord.

Unless, you are under the impression that he's talking about quarter times...in which case no worries, you just didn't know :thumbsup:

I have a stock D16Y7. I never said I had 200whp. I probably have 80 some whp.

Autocross times can't be compared unless they were run on the same course on the same day.

Archived