U.S. Accord VS UK Accord

CDirect

Which one looks better?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which one looks better?

• U.K. Accord
    • U.S. Accord

I believe you could also ask if people like the US Accord or the US TSX, cause from the looks of it the UK Accord is our TSX. Either way, I voted for the UK accord. I like the body lines down the side (much higher on the car making it more aggresive) also I like the headlights better, not to mention the more agressive front bumper.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The US Accord Sedan just screams "Fill me with the family", now the 2 Dr. Accord looks really good with the Aero Kit option. Not too overdone but not unnoticable. I'd still pimp the TSX or Euro-R over the USDM Accord. And mr prelude guy. We're talking about the new accords which come with K24's and C32's (V6).. The H22 Accord was the 98-01 Model Euro-R. The 02-Current Euro-R uses a 190-200hp K24A motor mated to a 6-Speed Manual or 4-Speed Automatic (USDM TSX Only). Think 2006, since it's not 2001 anymore.

the jdm euro accord is the bom diggidy. honda should really think about their lineup here in the US

That's what Acura's for.. Acura's the only reason we have NSX's and Integra's and other such vehicles in the US..

Actually, if you want to get technical...there was an Accord Type-R for the European market. It was later brought over to Japan as the Euro-R. That was back in 1998-2003ish. Then we get the current Euro-R which only exists in Asia.

• 5 weeks later...
The Euro-R is in U.K thats what the U.K. accord is... see how it resembles the TSX???:thumbsup:

Uhhh...

Last I remember the Euro-R is a JDM only model. I was referring to that exact model...not the whole Accord line-up. The closest thing the UK has to a Euro-R is a Type-S (which happens to be the base TSx for the N.A. market), and even then it doesn't really compare.

Archived