03-06 Accord coupe body kits

CDirect

I believe those are also made by Gay-Racing

lol im sure you know all about gay racing with your del sol. Anyways this is for ppl with 03 and up accords. Im trying to see whats out there so take your dumbass comments to another forum

lol im sure you know all about gay racing with your del sol. Anyways this is for ppl with 03 and up accords. Im trying to see whats out there so take your dumbass comments to another forum

So, you're saying my del sol is gay? You're calling a lot of people gay on this forum, cause most people on here like my sol. You haven't been here nearly long enough to tell me to find another forum. By the way, everybody on this forum will agree that the pictures you posted of the body kits and wheels are ###### rice, so if you're into that crap, you are the one who should find another forum. Or you could just ask your boyfriend if he likes the body kits.

Your obviously a kid trying to start crap on a forum site. Might want to revise that first part of your last comment. You sound like a f*cking retard. Anyways feel free to talk all you want Im not wasting my time on a dipcrap like you.

and b16vtec's f*cking car looks awesome, you frackface.. the 12 dollars he spent on painting his rims was well spent seeing that i havent ever seen ANYONE with the same look as those rims.

no one likes your crap so go somewhere else, f*g!

• 3 months later...

dam guys. I think he did say he DIDN'T really care for them if anyone actually read his first post. I agree they are but ass ugly kits but i like to keep it clean. No need to start bashing the hell out of the guy, crap. Makes someone not want to post on the site. How about a simple "no them are ugly" and if anyone wants to, post a link to something they think is better. Seems much more productive then evryone saying each other is gay. Gay dudes dont fix up Honda's anyway. they like there convertible VW bugs.

To you Cdirect. them kits are ugly man sorry. To gaudy, the stock lip and a nice wheel and a lowering are clean. less atention and money to repair everytime you rip it off on a parking lot. but again, thats just me. i dont like drawing the cops eyes. I have had WAY to many ticketrs in my life because of my last GSR.

• 6 months later...
dam guys. I think he did say he DIDN'T really care for them if anyone actually read his first post. I agree they are but ass ugly kits but i like to keep it clean. No need to start bashing the hell out of the guy, crap. Makes someone not want to post on the site. How about a simple "no them are ugly" and if anyone wants to, post a link to something they think is better. Seems much more productive then evryone saying each other is gay. Gay dudes dont fix up Honda's anyway. they like there convertible VW bugs.

To you Cdirect. them kits are ugly man sorry. To gaudy, the stock lip and a nice wheel and a lowering are clean. less atention and money to repair everytime you rip it off on a parking lot. but again, thats just me. i dont like drawing the cops eyes. I have had WAY to many ticketrs in my life because of my last GSR.

where can i get a front lip for the 05 accord? i cant find that anywhere.

Archived