HELP! Buying/installing a CD Player in a 95Accord?

SportMan0021

Okay, I basically know nothing about cars let alone installing a new cd player. I was wondering if anyone out there, preferably anyone who has or does own an accord, knows what the dimensions a cd player must be to fit in my 1995 Honda Accord LX Sedan?

This is my first time ever buying a CD player for a car and attempting to install it myself. I'm planning to just have it hooked up to my stock speakers, so nothing complicated. How would I go about buying a CD player to fit well in my Accord? And when I do, how easy will it be to install? Like will I need any additonal parts?

I already visited Crutchfield.com to get an idea of some CD players that they said would fit and work in my Accord. I bet there are tons of more options out there, I just need someone to point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a reliable, affordable CD player that is CDR and CD-RW compatible and under $70. Any help would be great.

I already visited Crutchfield.com to get an idea of some CD players that they said would fit and work in my Accord. I bet there are tons of more options out there, I just need someone to point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a reliable, affordable CD player that is CDR and CD-RW compatible and under $70. Any help would be great.

You're kidding right? A good CD player should cost at least 100. When you find what you're looking for, make sure you buy a wiring harness as well. They make installation a snap.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Okay guys, i finally bought everything.....

I have this honda wire harness

I have this dash kit

my head unit is a Kenwood KDC-519....

with this harness

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME ASAP HOW TO INSTALL IT... i thought all i would have to do is plug the harnesses together??? put the Kenwoods harness' wire ends are cut and have no connector?? im guessing its supposed to be like that,,,,, how can i install it? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!

i already took apart my dash,,, i just need to install it!!!!!!

yea, I know... that's what everyone has been telling me. At first I thought I was just crazy... but then I realized that I bought a special metra harness for my Honda. It needs the other metra radio harness to work. They plug into eachother making the installation alot easier. The problem is I have a pos Kenwood, and circuit city doesn't sell Kenwood metra harnesses anymore. So now I have to search around....

Thanks for the help guys :thumbsup:

Archived