power stearing?

jessi93civic

hey its me agian. the 93 civic dont have power stearing right? if that is right then how can i make the stearing better? as long as i turn to the right its easy but as soon a i go to turn to the left it hard as everything to get it turn right way.

another question: after i turn and try to let the car strighten all by its self it wants to go to the right real bad. it almost threw me in a ditch. does that mean it needs to be alighned? or is it something else?

thanks

jessi

you should have power steering, i have a 93 and i do, so rule that out, check your fluid to make sure thats ok tho

not all 93s came with it some do not have power steering it was still considered an option.

my appologies.

and an allignment should be the solution to your problem, if not then something else might be broken in the suspension and whoever does your alignment would be able to tell you what it was. hope this helps

:ninja:

thanks. now i have to find someone who does aligments thats arent to high. ihope nothing is broke. im looking into selling it b/c i really didnt want a stright drive, and i owe my grand parents 2grand. anyone wanna come to NC to buy it. 3000$.

thanks agian

Archived