Holy Weather Batman

XScarAudio

i was watching about the hurricane on the news. it must suck to live there around this time of the year !!! makes me like oregon even more since i dont have to worry about hurricanes and sunamis as much as you guys/gals :D worst we have here is snow. but uhhhh..... good luck with the 80mph gust of wind and the flooding and i hope you have good insurance.

and i was just wondering is the homeowners insurance alot down there?

Get a degree. (I'm not being sarcastic either). I love the line of work that I'm in so I would like to stay in this field and maybe become an actual Network Administrator somewhere instead of just the assistant (double the pay). I'm majoring in Business Administration though, so I should have plenty of options. I'm hoping with my degree and experience combined I can land a high paying job as soon as I graduate.

well i got family here in town from new orleans b/c of katrina. yesterday they had 174mph winds. nucking futs! new orleans is already below sea level and having the city flood is madness. i wouldn't be surprised to see coffins floating around.

Archived