2000 type r headlights

B18C1vic

hey i just got some 99-00 civic type r headlights and they have the socket for the city lights that that they had in japan, where might one find the wiring for these city lights and is it hard to wire up....... also if anyone knows where i can find a pos motor for a couple hundred $$s that i can put in my car for a temp motor while my gsr is getting worked on. i would like something with a little spunk like an LS or something but honestly i really dont give a fawk.

actually one of my friends had an LS sitting in his garage that has 105,977 miles on it that no one wants. he said he had it for two years in his civic and it ran like a champ so i asked him how much and he told me 100 bucks. so i bought it and this way it will make putting new pistons and all that bottom end crap a lot easier, and everything else will be a little easier too.

Archived