rear bumper clip

Humphries

i have a clip broken off on my bumber. its right underneat the gascap and to the right on the side of the car. the drivers rear side doesnt have a clip and the passenger side does. i need some help or pictures or just something to guide me to what im doing

my brother was talking to me on the phone and he said i might need a new bumper. but he cant really see it so i was wondering if anyone else knew what to do. i might have to get a new bumper. if not.. tell meeeeee

• 2 weeks later...

You just need a pushpin? Is that what you mean by clip? I'm not being a smartass I just can't say I definitely know what you are talking about. If you just need a pushpin to hold it on, then I'm sure double sided tape would do just as good...at least for the moment, don't let it hang a lot because the drag from higher speeds could bend your bumper slightly and then it'll look goofy even after it's fixed. If you do get 3m double sided tape, keep in mind that it is only tape and can only provide so much adhesion over time. Later!

<< wants to get rid of the Rear Bumper Support

i don't think you need it

it weighs about 50lbs and on a civic..thatz a lot of weight..but then again..if some1 rear ends me..im dead..but then again..itz a civic..so if any1 rear ends me..im dead

Archived