Your thouhgts on this?

dawrenn

Dawrenn, why are you even asking us? You're going to do whatever you want anyway. If you like them then get them, if not don't. It's really not rocket science. It's your car, you're the only one that has to like it.

Dawrenn, why are you even asking us? You're going to do whatever you want anyway. If you like them then get them, if not don't. It's really not rocket science. It's your car, you're the only one that has to like it.

I didnt get the angled exhaust. I dont think I want to get these either. I really need new rims before I get anything.

Flame me for making this thread. Whoever has the power can they please lock or delete this thread.

Dawrenn, look here. I'm not flaming you. It's your car, get what you like. What anybody else thinks doesn't really matter. I do like this gem however.

I didnt get the angled exhaust. I dont think I want to get these either.

If you didn't think you would want to get them, then why ask?

Dawrenn, look here. I'm not flaming you. It's your car, get what you like. What anybody else thinks doesn't really matter. I do like this gem however.
I didnt get the angled exhaust. I dont think I want to get these either.

If you didn't think you would want to get them, then why ask?

I made this same post on other forums and got almost the same responses. So thats what made me decide not to get them right now.

I made this same post on other forums and got almost the same responses. So thats what made me decide not to get them right now.

Therein lies the problem with you. You ask for others opinions about your car. It's your car, and I can't reiterate this enough as you don't seem to get it. If you can't make up your mind as to what you want, then perhaps you shouldn't have a car to modify.

• 2 months later...

Archived