got kicked out of my house today

Humphries

i was washing my car when she came home and i was on the phone with my girlfriend and it was before 9 so my minutes werent free. so i go in the office after im done all tired and stuff cuz my wheels weigh a lot and im really lazy. so she just got a sour look on her face and i ask her whats wrong then.. she tells me..

i leave the lights on

i waste my gas

im the reason the gas prices are high?

the water bill was 45 dollars

i need to get a job

she took my keys

i got my spare key

she told me to leave if i hated it there so much

so i did.

my life is sucking right now. :mad: :( :crazy::pirate::o

yea it happens.. im back home now though.. i just took the blame for the fight and she just allowed me to come back home.

and no she said LEAVE!!!! and i left. so i just didnt leave on my own.. she bout threw my ass out the door. good thing im 215 and shes fat and weak.. that would have gone bad.

I got kicked out a few times before... mainly right when i got home and the cops had just talked to my parents and i was either high or drunk at the time... They eventually got tired of dealing with me and sent my ass to rehab... spent 36 days there and when i got out i had to take UA's once a week and go to at least 2 AA meetinds a week... i cleaned up for about a month or two, then i found ways around the UA testing... I still use now but only when crap starts to get real bad and i need a little relieve...

well bro as long as you live with ur parents you gots to respect them cause ur in their crib...so just lay low listen to tha momz and you'll be straight....as far as her making comments about the gas being high because of you and you need to get a job...well thats because she cares bro...but the gas comment...hmmm...i dont really know bout that one man.:thumbsup:

Well to tell u the truth parents can be bitchy some times. but how old are u again???Well sometimes if u have a job and u are supportive in the household parents would just get off ur back. For example, I live with my mom and yea I've had to leave the house for a couple months but right now I pay her $200 a month for rent, I pay half the phone bill, I help pay for gas, I pay for groceries, etc. And that keeps her off my back. Just try it and u will see. It just shows u some kind of responsibility. I do see where ur mom is coming from though. She is paying ur cell phone usage, she does pay for water, rent, etc.

well she could get in big trouble for kicking u out not being 18. but otherwise i do think u should be a little considerate with ur mom. I mean I was 15 years old when I got my first job and I helped my mom pay for bills and I still had money for my own expenses. I mean if u want a cell phone u should be able to pay for it on ur own.

yeah.. i understand all these things you're saying but my mom offered the phone, she bought me a car, and i do a lot for her. i had a job but got fired (haircutting place getting 5.50/hour 20-25 hours a MONTH). I am calling about a job tommorrow doing landscaping after school. my mom doesnt know how to control herself. shes on her menopause stage and she just gets hot flashes, takes naps, just gets mad all the time for no reason.

i do a LOT of things around the house for her. she and i just dont get along since my brother moved out 5 years ago. good thing he's moving back to Georgia in May-June.

i dont live with my dad.. i try to stay away from him. every time i go to his house i have to do work alllll day for about 5 dollars. for example. last week i went to his house after church and he asked me if i wanted to make some extra spending money so i said yeah. so i mow his lawn, clean his gutters on a 2 story house, trim the hedges, lay pinestraw, clean the "guest room" seeing that i dont have a room there. and then at dinner, he gives me 5 dollars. WOW DAD! thanks for that!

maybe i'll go buy a plunger and SHOVE IT UP MY ASS!

so i havent answered his phone calls and im not going to. he usually just shows up in my driveway and crap.. its really annoying.

He is spoiled. It sounds like he doesn't have to do crap. I do everything at my house and don't get paid anything for it.

He is lazy and thinks everything is hard. Wait until he gets in the real world and has crap to do and stuff to pay for, and no time to do what he wants.

how about this.. fawk you! stupid weiner. i get things because i work for them. my mom didnt really buy me the car she put the down payment on it and im paying it off. im doing temp jobs for the crap and its not just because i have to do work that i dont like going to my dad's house. its that hes and butthead and i dont like being there. hes a deadbeat and wants me as a slave. he left when i was 3 then when i turned 10 he wants to see me and get with me more. and you dont f*cking even know me.

i work for what i get and the reason i have the cell phone is so my mom can keep in touch with me and we got a good deal on the service.

so fawk you SSR and go blow a dog.

Archived