Do the engines come with wiring???

xxpnoy_pimpxx

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i believe it says comes with all wiring and sensors needed when you click on the engine and it gives you the list of things that come with it ... then it sas "comes with 100% start up guarantee" .. that was last time i checked at least ... that was a day or two ago when i went on hoping the price of the b16a2 swap went down to 1000 dollars haha

yes it comes with all the wiring. i bought my old b16 from them. im not sure what car you have and whatnot but dont rely on the wiring harness they give to you b/c if you get a jdm motor it will be a right hand drive harness. you'll need to take the necessary wires out of the harness they provide and probably just use your old one. thats what i did. h22 in a del sol would be sick, but your gonna get understeer.

yeah they do .... they offer it on www.hmotorsonline.com ... it is an extra 450 bucks though ... but your going to need the mounts regardless ... along with suspension and brake upgrades ... say bye bye to your AC and power steering ... or you could just get a B16 and keep all of it and stock mounts and put the money you save into other things ... but if H22 is what you want, go for it ... very torquey though ... good luck with understeer >_<

well the entire door and rear 1/4 panel are smashed in. they totaled it out, so it has a salvage title, but it runs strong, the dor still opens and closes, and the window rolls down and up. so it is my beater car, and my daily dirver, i dont htink im going to sink much more money into it, except to keep it running to deliver pizzas in.

Archived