fuel pump

lilSikSoL

:crazy: i have a 90 hf.. the hf motor got swap out for a 95 sohc vtec motor the wire'ng used came from a 90 crx si have 2 questions..the fuel pump is going bad can i put a 90 crx si fuel pump or put the hf one? thas the first question... the second question is the cars vtec is not conected a friend told me to buy a pr3 ecu is ther a nother way to make the vtec go on like a switch...i can make up...thanx...

believe it or not.....the crx's all use the same pump wether it be DX, HF, EX, LX, and Si. if u have an external tach like a sportcomp, autometer, tsudo, etc....u can wire the vtec solonoid to go off when ur shift light comes on......but seein as how the fuel curve is supposed to change once vtec kicks in u may not get the same results as gettin a pr3, p28 or poW...i would only suggest it as a temporary suggestion until u get the ecu. hope i was helpful. L8R

Archived