What You All Think Of...

TLontheDL

them spinning chromed out wheels? at 1st i thought they were so bad a*s!! but now, i see them on almost every suv. they're cheap now b/c more companies are making them but it use to be so expensive when spreewell had them out 1st. they were called davins. what you all think of them? i think they're played out now..

man, i had my car in the shop for like a month so i got a rental car from enterprise. i had me an expedition to pimp in!! i love expeditions but damn, that sh*t drinks up gas like water... i had to make trips to the gas station more frequently than my TL! chevron was my 2nd home for that one whole month ahaha you dont need 22's on a expedition to be a baller......just owning one and keeping up with the payments on gas is already a true sign of a balla!

if i ever hit the jackpot, you all are getting bentlys sittin on 20s :smoking:

• 4 weeks later...

well i just think getting a suv......say a navigator with some tenzo wheels would look stupid or if you drive a mercedes S class with some ssr's would look idiotic. i "personally" think chrome looks good on some cars....but once again......thats just me....

Archived