Crx back seats?

See-Are-Ex

Since the platform in the rear is raised at least a foot higher than the rest of the floorboard, it would be nearly impossible to install rear seats. Why do you want to do it anyway?

unless you plan to put a child in the rear seat of a crx, there's no room. and with how small the crx is, and the limited safety features, i wouldn't recommend putting a child back there.

the jdm rear seat fits eliminates the usdm lockbox, side compartments, and the fold-down piece above the lockbox... so to get an estimate of room, just imagine sitting on the lockbox

Ben18.jpg

• 5 months later...
unless you plan to put a child in the rear seat of a crx, there's no room. and with how small the crx is, and the limited safety features, i wouldn't recommend putting a child back there.

the jdm rear seat fits eliminates the usdm lockbox, side compartments, and the fold-down piece above the lockbox... so to get an estimate of room, just imagine sitting on the lockbox

Ben18.jpg

Does anyone know a decent place to get these? I know where I can find some pretty jacked up ones, but It would be nice to get some in decent shape. I know they are small, so small that they didnt sell them on american cars, but it would be nice to be able to throw a little brother or someone that just really needed a ride back there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

there is no modification needed as long as you get all the needed hardware to replace the old stuff you should be good in that dept. ebay has a lot of kits every now and then, always at least a couple. you might get lucky and find one a a junkyard but i doubt it lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived