donate please!

VR17

hey sups all.. i know i havent been posting here lately, andi might sound greedy but, i need a few bucks to play online games such as FFXI, i know i should get a job, but its hard to find one in the west coast, so i have nothing better to do, so i play computer games, i would do some night street racing, but its cold-wet, greatly honored if you donate.. i dont have nothing in return to tell you the truth

logo_creditCards_169x21.gif

i accept any of these major credit cards or paypal direct, yeah i sound corny huh?

x-click-but04.gif

click this button to donate

still asking for donations?  :laugh: how much you got so far?

$3 so far.. its kool if you dont wanna waste a few bucks on me, i totally understand, xmas is probaly more important :laugh:

hey at least im honest about whats it for

haha... if people are feeling generous, you can help contribute to my roof panel fund :laugh: but i need that money as soon as possible, so i don't expect any donations :p

just don't blow it on marlboros  :)

yeah hook it up, dont worry no marlboros :laugh:

i dont expect anything either, i just need a few bucks for games w00t

you guys think $12 a mouth is alot for a game? huh

yeah hook it up, dont worry no marlboros :laugh:

i dont expect anything either, i just need a few bucks for games w00t

you guys think $12 a mouth is alot for a game? huh

i'm not really a big fan of multi-player online games like that...

but i've always thought it was a little ridiculous that you have to pay for the game (and for a PS2 game you're already paying $50), THEN you have to pay to PLAY the game... maybe if it were $5 or less per month, it'd be understandable... and if the game cost less to begin with, but really, that's just ridiculous :mad:

What server are you on?

I'm lvl 18 WAR/7 WHM Elvaan

WHOA!! you play too? w00t

i play on server carbuncle

lvl 9 WAR Mithra

fa6383a4.jpg

lvl 5 blackmage Tarutaru

fa6383ab.jpg

im currently not playing right now, i dont have any money for it :(

I used to play Ultima Online back in the day. Then I got bad grades. Then I played some more. Then I got worse grades. So I stopped. Been 2 years. Now im playing a good free player-run server. I love crappy old Gump Graphics...heh. 8)

Archived