First problem with Other sol

tallhamer88

Well, i noticed yesterday that my car had a back squeal. so i parked at work left the car in neutral and pushed it back and forth noticing it was coming from the driver side back wheel. i get down and look and i notice the slotted rotor is cracked. Either the brake line or the caliper seized up causing it to stick and kill the brake pad, also causing alot of heat which lead to the rotor to crack.So 2nite instead of molding my front bumper on the other car. i am taken the rear wheel of the sol and figuring out what seized up and what caused it. So far i kno i need new rotor and pad. I will know more about it soon. Hopefully i can have the car back on the road in no time.:)

Well, getting there for fixing my sol. Ended up having to buy new brake line, caliper, rotor, and pads. Got stock rotors for driver and passenger rear and left the slotted up front eventually when i have more money i will buy the slotted for the rear again.

here some pix cause i kno everyone here loves pictures.

dailysolfixup001.jpg

dailysolfixup003.jpg

dailysolfixup006.jpg

dailysolfixup004.jpg

dailysolfixup002.jpg

Tryd to get a picture will both sols together didnt really work lol..

dailysolfixup005.jpg

Ah just deiced to snap a pix of the interior idk why. lol

dailysolfixup007.jpg

PLEASE, that's why you double my post count and have been her for a year and a half less then me.. and u call me a whore. Yah Addicted Whore! :laugh:

Not once have I ever denied it either! :D I am a filthy little whore, who will be posting pics soon! :p

Not once have I ever denied it either! :D I am a filthy little whore, who will be posting pics soon! :p

ha lets tear my thread apart i dont care lol speaking of which arnt u suppose to be working ???

ha lets tear my thread apart i dont care lol speaking of which arnt u suppose to be working ???

Me?? o:)

I am going to bank to cash deposit check from hatch, then going to meet guy for $3000 cash, then at 3:00 going to test drive Teggy! Then call brother up and have him go look at black CRX, buy it hopefully for $1500-1800 and bring it up here to sell, if it checks out! :drool:

Me??o:)

I am going to bank to cash deposit check from hatch, then going to meet guy for $3000 cash, then at 3:00 going to test drive Teggy! Then call brother up and have him go look at black CRX, buy it hopefully for $1500-1800 and bring it up here to sell, if it checks out! :drool:

nice, sounds like a plan

I know this is a little off topic, but where can you get those mudflaps? They look good, and I'm tired of kicking up a double rooster tail on rainy days... although it does help prevent tailgaters... :thumbsup:

I know this is a little off topic, but where can you get those mudflaps? They look good, and I'm tired of kicking up a double rooster tail on rainy days... although it does help prevent tailgaters...:thumbsup:

You gots Aim? I can link you? :thumbsup:

Archived