Suspension's which one is best for the money? help!

akastewart

i got tokico hp's (blues) paired with tein s tech springs rides a little stiff but i like the way it handles..wish i woulda went with the tokico illuminas though...but either way it would be a improvement from stock and the hp's are cheaper which is why i had to go with them....they dropped my car about 1.8-2in not sure what the drop is for those springs on a rex though...

well for a cheap price with a cheap ride go with ebay. when your looking at stuff like this do a little research find what will best fit your type of driving and budget. i could tell you to buy nothing but tein but you may not be able to afford what i could, if i could afford it. The kit from Tein is $900-$1500 for your car so i mean you get what you pay for.

well for a cheap price with a cheap ride go with ebay. when your looking at stuff like this do a little research find what will best fit your type of driving and budget. i could tell you to buy nothing but tein but you may not be able to afford what i could, if i could afford it. The kit from Tein is $900-$1500 for your car so i mean you get what you pay for.

+1

Most ppl on a budget go with tokico. You can get a used set of teins for around $400 or a new set of tokico for close to the same.

If you're looking into getting a B18c type R swap, you must have money. Those don't come cheap. So if you want suspension of a calibur to match one of Honda's best engines ever built, go with TEIN Super-Street or Eibach Pro-Street. Either will run you around $1200 or so new.

It depends. If you don't need anything crazy, then by the time you buy springs and Tokicos or KYBs, you could pay the same or slightly less for a set of TEIN Basics.

Most ppl on a budget go with tokico. You can get a used set of teins for around $400 or a new set of tokico for close to the same.

If you're looking into getting a B18c type R swap, you must have money. Those don't come cheap. So if you want suspension of a calibur to match one of Honda's best engines ever built, go with TEIN Super-Street or Eibach Pro-Street. Either will run you around $1200 or so new.

+1

But I don't usually like to recommend my Eibachs to others because they're pretty pricey. Ran me $1000 at tirerack.com, but if you're not doing the install yourself, add another $500-$1000 for the install.

Archived