F/S Misc. Del Sol Motor Parts

jerrodh

I currently don't have the parts in hand ready to be sold but I will in the next week-two. As many of you know I'm swaping my z6 out for a b16 and its finally being put into action. So I'm going to start parting out my d16z6 motor. If your interested post here with any inquires, comments/concerns.

First off the motor does not run. It turns over but does not fire up. The reason being is the lower block is trashed as I threw a rod. Other than that the engine is sound. So if anyones interested (as theres alot of good parts left) I will sell as a whole for local pickup (Offer). $300 takes block/head, etc. (Not transmission)

Otherwise here goes.

d16z6 Rebuilt Transmision + New Clutch (rebuilt/installed by Aamco Transmisions less than 5k Miles on both - $250 OBO + Shipping (NVM Practically Sold)

d16z6 Complete Cylinder Head - Good Condition, as said all damange is to the block not the head - $150 OBO + Shipping

All other Engine Parts Offer and I can see what I can do.

immediate dibs on the trans!

and no shipping required since the car is 2 miles from my house

w00t! :teehee: :drool: :dribble: :sorcerer: :rockon: w00t

sorry, happy. been trying to find a z6 trans for months that doesn't already have grinding gears to start with.

I'm not in a hurry. The sedan has been down for two months already while I been doing the suspension.

Just tell me when you are ready and which address to get it at. I already know the burg address, but I thought you said you were moving the car to a place in urb?

• 2 weeks later...

Well come soon I have a feeling I will be picking up that head. What all do I get? just the head? maybe a valve cover, intake mani., dizzy?

Mini me here I come, until I get the couple grand set aside for a motor swap.

The price I threw up there I was thinking just the head/valve cover but if you want more offer. I honeslty will just be happy to get rid of it so make a list of everything you want with an offer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived