90 wagon.

adamEj6

hey my wagon is running! here is a pic of my exhaust set-up.....

waltwhitman003.jpg

ill get more pictures up today and ill really try to get a sound clip of exhaust and it driving. also getting an alignment today at noon. just have a few more little bugs to work out of it to make it perfect.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in the same boat. I just now got my rsx-s running and driving but the alignment is off bad so I gotta get that fixed. Congrats on the nearly completed build! :thumbsup:

thanks for all the comments. yeah dude, the guy that aligned it said my toe was so bad he was surprised i could even stay in between the lines on the road haha. well, ill go get some pictures after i get emissions on it and ill post em up. ill also try to get a sound clip cause it sounds so damn good.

i got a video too....

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

haha i cant go any lower...the header and rear section of the exhaust are only about 2 inches off the ground. if i dropped it all the way, the header would be on the ground. you dont want my LS, the tranny is crap in 3rd and 4th gear, they both grind so bad.

i friggin love it! my mom used to have a wagon like that when i was little, lol but it was like a 88 or 89...

its deffinately origional and one of a kind! but not in a bad way, more like a badass way! i think the ride height is fine, a little high but still looks aggresive, especially for a wagon, lol :laugh:

great work so far :thumbsup:

I think this build is so cool. I wouldn't mind getting something like that and boosting it's nuts off. It's an awesome sleeper. Even lowered and with exhaust it would still be something you wouldn't think as fast when you see it driving around.

gimmie ur ls motor u put in it =P i cant find one =(

you cannot find an LS motor?

they're the most common and cheapest b series made.

hmotorsonline.com

Passwordjdm.com

nadauto.com

jspecauto.com

-------------

local car forums

ebay

craigslist

good luck

thanks guys. yeah its really high ride height for me but its alright for now i have mad clearance problems with my header, ive already bounced it off the ground on a hole i couldnt see, but once i get different mounts and the an-r header and switch up the rear section of the exhaust a little bit i should be able to drop it a lot more. this is the height im going for......

l_a0f52c7fbcffee96e39aaac4ee2787c8.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived