New HF '08 Summer Meet Thread

wannaBstuntin

PLACE

Myrtle Beach, SC

Hotel still up for discussion. Phone number/website will be posted here along with discount code once we find a place.

DATES

July 25- Aug 2

POSSIBLE EVENTS

HF t-shirts

Track Day

Drag race between 1.Chris and Lina 2.Chris and Sarah

Xbox 360 Tournaments (Halo, Call of Duty, Guitar Hero, racing games, etc)

Camping/Bonfire?

Kegger (unfortunately not Kegan)

Eating Contests

Sports (Golf/Football/Wiffle Ball/Basketball/Bowling, etc)

Clubs/Dancing (MB Penthouse Club?)

DEFINITELY ATTENDING - 11(HF) +3

NORTH EAST

wannaBstuntin - Ryan/CT (July 25-Aug 2)

Pyrorocketeer - Chris/PA

Repsol - Dylan/MD

damagedporcelain - Lexi/NC +1 (July 25-Aug 2)

NORTH CENTRAL

x3772 - /OH

Prangy - /WI

WEST

lceah - Lina/CA (July 25-Aug 2)

rbolander - Rick/CA

Kristin - Kristin/TN

SOUTH EAST

chris agu28 - Chris/GA +1

DelSolSweetie - Sarah/SC +1 (July 25-July 27)

POSSIBLY ATTENDING - 15

NORTH EAST

airjordan223 - Colter/VT

xer0 - /MA

joe112786 - Joe/CT

8MügeNcRX9*DuB - Joseph/VA

NORTH CENTRAL

kastigir - /OH

WEST

BuddySol - Frank/CA

Buddy Cole - /CA

TS John - John/CA

DelSolFreak - /AZ

EH6TunerDaniel - Dan/TX

the_big_dl86 - /OK

rocknskulls - John/TN (July 25-July 27)

..SSR.. - /TN

SOUTH EAST

busted_ls1 - Ben/FL

Tubbith - Johnny/GA

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think end of July - early August would prob be best for me.

I'm also gonna be going to Maine during the summer, not quite sure when exactly, but I'd gladly cut that trip short to drive down to FL.

EDIT: just as long as it's not 4th of July week...May-June even would be good

you realize that if you leave this up for discussion you will never ever pull this off? there is no way to make everyone happy. you need to just pick and date and a place and stick to it. don't change the date

i'm gonna be back on the east coast from June 21 till July 12, that is if my sister is gonna graduate in june. so more to come on that.

Edit: If she doesn't graduate then i can change those dates pretty easily

I agree we need to just pick something and stick with it, but I'm trying to get a general consensus first.

I can't just pick a time and place myself and then no one else can go.

Hatch, are you only going to be over here for a couple weeks at a time? And where exactly?

Well I think the SoCal contingent are pretty keen on going if you ask me...lol if Florida doesn't pan out we'll just have another In-N-Out day...preferably NOT in SimiValley.

Just give me some dates cause I'll need to request time off...July/August is good as long as I can get the time off.

I agree we need to just pick something and stick with it, but I'm trying to get a general consensus first.

I can't just pick a time and place myself and then no one else can go.

Hatch, are you only going to be over here for a couple weeks at a time? And where exactly?

i will be in NY for my leave. as it sits right now i will be home on june 21 and leaving july 12. i can however change my days so i'm not too set on days. i would prefer it to be begging-mid july or end of june preferably.

if the meet is in early summer like may-june no way i can go, if its in late summer like late july- august there is like a 95% chance i can go. just depends how busy it is at work. also is this going to be a 1 day event or is it going to span over a couple days? also i think that it should be/ start on a saturday.

Alright....how many people are cool with July 11 - whenever??? July 11 is a Friday.

It shouldn't be a one day thing cuz that's a big waste of a trip. But it should be over the course of like a week so whenever you can show up during that week would be ok.

If July 11 - 18 is ok for enough people, then we should just stick to that right now.

I'm so down for this, I wouldn't back out unless something catastophic happened to my car, and even then, I'd get one of my friends to drive. Maybe even take my friends vette :thumbsup:

Archived