guys, back me up here

Nancy

this guy was interested in buying my fisheye lens but since i didnt respond to him fast enough hes trying to make me out to be a scammer. hes flamming my posts on other forums. its starting to piss me off. i need your guys' vouches, here.

thanks guys,

nancy

I'll vouch for ya Nancy.

I know everyone except like 2 ppl here would also. And those are the couple people you've called out on their lies and deception.

I haven't bought anything from you, but I know you've been here a long ass time, and everyone here trusts you, and you just won a bunch of the 2007 HF awards.

The lens looks good. If it worked with my little Canon Powershot, I'd seriously consider buying it myself.

Same here. I'd buy something, send the cash and never think twice about the condition of the product or how long it was going to take to get it.

The problem is that all of your stuff is too damn new and nice and I cannot afford to buy it because I am a cheapass!

I can understand their reluctance to trust a newcomer given the high dollar that camera gear goes for, but that thread just made me chuckle.

Nifty way to help prove that the sale is legit. I'll have to remember that in the future for anything I also buy/sell

this guy was interested in buying my fisheye lens but since i didnt respond to him fast enough hes trying to make me out to be a scammer. hes flamming my posts on other forums. its starting to piss me off. i need your guys' vouches, here.

thanks guys,

nancy

Nancy,

I shot you a PM here and on photoforums. (edit) your mailbox is full. Shoot me a PM pls.

I'll take it if it's still available.

J

Archived