Pics from teh SoCal meet

TS John

So I just uploaded the pictures on my neighbor's wireless connection. Excellent time. We're hoping to party on the 27th again but we gotta figure out how it would all go down. Here's my review:

Rick -- Rick is totally crazy. He stabbed like 9 guys while we were out riding around just for fun. Talk about blood lust...*

*Not guaranteed to be in any way factual. He's actually a polite, softspoken dude that bought me a double-double. Good man.

Frank -- this guy has the best laugh I've heard all year. Basically any time I see BuddySol lolin' on the forum I'm gonna hear that in my head. Awesome.

Lina -- this girl is seriously the scariest person behind the wheel I've ever known. Pretty cool though. I mean, for an engineer. :-P

Myself -- I felt like a total pansy cuz my parents called me like 4 times wondering why I wasn't at the family party I flew 3k miles out here to be at. Plus apparently I'm very talkative when meeting strangers from the internet. Weird.

Pictures:

The group in front of some random people's house:

SANY0027.jpg

Us at the hookah bar:

SANY0028-2.jpg

SANY0029.jpg

SANY0030.jpg

SANY0032-1.jpg

SANY0033-1.jpg

SANY0034.jpg

SANY0035.jpg

I think that's all I got. If we hang on the 27th we will have more, I promise.

Wow, you have an HF shirt on!

Lina, is, hott.

I wish I could have been there.

I know what you mean about Rick, he stabbed like 12 guys when we went to see 1408. I also scared half of the movie theater....

Oh, and BTW, What is hookah?

Yeah, I'm working on getting away for the 27th. It's tough since I came out to see family and all I'm trying to do is see HF friends.

Does anyone have Frank's number? If he can do it on Thurs. then I'll really push for it. It's not that I wouldn't be allowed or anything, I just don't wanna be rude to my family since I only see them once a year nowadays.

So it sounds like we're doin' it again on Thursday. I feel like an ass bailing on my family but these are things you gotta do from time to time.

Frank, you better get in on this hot fire.

Nancy too, I might add. Get some directions from Rick and show up at his house.

Yeah, I'm working on getting away for the 27th. It's tough since I came out to see family and all I'm trying to do is see HF friends.

Does anyone have Frank's number? If he can do it on Thurs. then I'll really push for it. It's not that I wouldn't be allowed or anything, I just don't wanna be rude to my family since I only see them once a year nowadays.

PM Sent.:thumbsup:

If not Thursday, there'll definitely be other times...

youre impossible to get ahold of nancy.

you dont respond to pm's.

no one has your number, though you have mine.

there is a party at my house on thursday. TSJohn will be here, so will Lina, me, and Frank.

I understand that you might be busy with your adorable kid, but John goes home on friday

Well, apparently Frank has to work till 7 that night, which is way unfortunate. Unless DisneyLand is real close to Ocean Side (I honestly have no idea but I'm guessing not) then I wouldn't ask him to drive all the way over since I have to leave kinda early (prolly like 10) to get home and ready for my flight early the next morning.

I'm PMing my address to Lina right now so she can come get me tomorrow, then we're hoping to be at Rick's house around noonish. Then we hang.

Nancy, if you want to get in on it talk to Rick. I'm sure he could tell you how to get there. It'd be cool to meet yet another HF member.

i wont hold my breath for nancy to get ahold of me. disney land is about 60 miles from me. ive driven to anaheim plenty of times and it takes about an hour at most. he can still make it.

i wont hold my breath for nancy to get ahold of me. disney land is about 60 miles from me. ive driven to anaheim plenty of times and it takes about an hour at most. he can still make it.

Well if it's still going down...PM me your addy, so I can head out after. I guess a couple hours of hanging around ain't bad vs. not at all, right? Not sure exactly what you guys are doing, but hey...if anything I'd be around Oceanside 8ish, I'm guessing.

Archived