im back

VR17

hey guys.. im back, my moms operation went well. what happened was a few days prior, my mom threw up, we all thought it was just a stomach flu.. nothing serious. dad decided to take her to the hospital, and they gave her some meds. next morning around 6am, she puked again, this time blue and green vomit, my aunt and dad took her back to the hospital, my brother called me telling me something about her stomach. when i got home from work, drove to see her, turns out about 18 inches of her small intestants have been twisted, so my mom went to surgery, they cut her open and cut that part out. the doc told me if she didnt go to the hospital the 2nd time around, she would have died.

i took work off and my family and i have been there with her, hoping for the best.

im sorry for making you guys worried, i just have no time for these thing, and the important things come first.

everything is coming along slowly, shes cant eat yet, but in a matter of weeks, she be able to heal.

and the bad news.. my cousin in Vietnam died from a motorcycle accident yesterday. i only met him once, but was like a brother to me. :(

im sorry to hear about your troubles vr.

i originally came to this thread to say something sarcastic and witty, but then i read what you posted.

I wish your family the best and Im sorry for your loss.

I recently lost a close family member and I feel something similar to your pain.

the doc said its rare to see patients to have that kind of thing, he said, "thats the 2nd time this year" my mom is pretty normal, like yo mommas, well balance diet, jogging, soccer mom, work 40 hours weekly. i really dont know how this happened. they took a pic of the insides it was huge, it looked like a big worm looking thing. bleh

your mom definitely does not sound like my mom. my mom is more like a rhino. she can run really fast in really short distances, so if you piss her off, make sure youre at least 50 feet away, then youre in the safe zone.

it pretty crowded in Vietnam not as bad as Japan, but they said it was a multi bike crash, they don't have stop lights or stop signs. not a lot of cars either, mostly you ride a bicycle or motorcycle.

Hey man my condolences go out to you regarding your cousin bro, I just lost my Grandma...but yea man it really sucks when you met someone and they had that much of an impact on you

As far as your mom, im glad shes doing well man, i really wouldnt know what I would do if i was in that situation

Archived