Halloween v.2007

TLontheDL

halloween horror nights at universal studios orlando fl for me and then mayb hallo scream at bush gardens in tampa FL mayb a few days before HALOWEEN! but on halloween day i like to go to local haunted houses(Or so they claim its haunted) we have a hospital abondoned like 10 mins from where i live 5 stories very creepy prolly take some friends out there and scare the crap out of them =) and you?

my friends birthday is near halloween so she's throwing a costume party to celebrate both. im going as a burlesque dancer, chris is going as a ww2 bomber pilot. i think we'll hit up a couple of clubs before heading to the party though- a friend of ours is working as a DJ & hosting the club's halloween contest so we'll more than likely go out to support him since he cant make it to the party. I want to go to hallowscream in Williamsburg VA, but i doubt it'll happen. Im headed down to charleston next weekend where we'll do the haunted tour down there too. A few of my friends are working at various haunted houses around raleigh too so i'll probably go and see what they've come up with this year as well.

Not sure as of yet, Although I know im going to six flags for fright, then some haunted houses, and out to the clubs....but im not sure what costume to wear...still debating

halloween horror nights at universal studios orlando fl for me and then mayb hallo scream at bush gardens in tampa FL mayb a few days before HALOWEEN! but on halloween day i like to go to local haunted houses(Or so they claim its haunted) we have a hospital abondoned like 10 mins from where i live 5 stories very creepy prolly take some friends out there and scare the crap out of them =) and you?
What are they opening the hospital for people to walk through? If so where is it I want to check it out. Busch Gardens is like 30-45 min from my house. I prefer Hallo Scream because they only sell so many tickets and stop, it doesn't get as packed as Halloween Horror Nights, but I plan on sitting out side and scarring the people that come for candy.:devil:

And TLontheDL... bleh

We got Brandon a Pirate Costume so we're dressing him up and taking him around to everyone we know. It's a pretty cool costume....even has a dew (sp?) rag hat.

haha, my youngest niece was a pirate last year and had the red headband/sash and a brown hat with it.

umm, i think we're going to a halloween party a few days before and probably go with my niece or my nieces and nephew when they go out trick or treating, we'll see.

• 3 weeks later...

Pee Wee Herman. with the gray suit and red bowtie. gonna be sweet. my bro might be The Todd from Scrubs. probably hittin up the loop somewhere. if anyone doesnt know, a loop is basically bar hopping around a place of town with many bars within close proximity of each other.

chris and i went to our friend's party tonight... since we were lazy and forgot to order the stuff for our costumes we decided we'd just go as ourselves- maybe slightly exaggerated... lol. unfortunately you can't see just how short my shorts are. (they're 8 inches long at the outside seam)

we'll hit up the clubs on wednesday, the haunted houses/farms/walks throughout the week and i've heard rumors of a few more parties next weekend too.

n507142602_376713_2977.jpg

all the girls at the party

ImportedPhotos00001.jpg

us and the birthday girl (snow white)

Plans?

DRUNK.

i noticed a lot of you said this. do you plan on getting crapty the actual day of Halloween, which is on a Wednesday? all the parties and bars/clubs around here have events going on the weekend before. so this upcoming weekend.

Archived