hungs nice car topic

ILoveJDM

nice car =) i just want my picture to show everytime i put up a post so i guess its already done but hey quick question if you dont mind , would gsr headers fit a LS? i got a buddy selling some headers dc brand for $40.00 bucks they look in good shape but i wus just curious? thnx =P

Oh....you're looking for a signature then. To do that do the following.

Upload the photo somewhere off site like photobucket.com

Copy the link that has tag at the beginning and end.

Paste that link in your signature box.

(Access the signature through my controls at the top)

A GSR header will bolt up to the motor just fine, but the length is probably different so it won't match up to the catalytic converter. If that's the case....any muffler shop should be able to chop and lengthen/shorten the pipe right before the cat.

thanks for the info i dont got the converter anyways so i justr need to weld the pipe together then i duno theyh will fix it for me whats you got under the hood? looks clean, btw that spider in your profile looks dangerous i never seen those down in florida thank god!

You need to get a new converter. No need in killing the environment and not running one won't make any more hp than a high flow cat.

Under my hood, just a stock B18C1 w/ AEM CAI, Comptech 4-2-1 Header, Comptech Cat-back.

Spider is dangerous and very poisonous. It's very sqaushed and "glued" to the door sill now though :)

trust me as soon as i find the converter prolly in few more days im going to buy it i dont like the loud noise im more of the sleeper type =) i let the engine make noise for me ! i wanna do mine to look like a type r how much did ya pay for those sideskirts? i wanna go 5lug to with stock type r wheels

I think the sideskirts cost around 21,500.... Came with the car when it was new. On my car they truly were OEM Optional sides, rears, and front lip.

Why would you want to make your car like a type R? You'll be hard pressed to ever make it handle like a ITR and I don't understand the reasoning behind the 5 lug conversion if you want it for looks. Just sell your car and buy an ITR.

you mistyped that right? 21k for sideskirtS? ......... but i have someone selling me 600 for lug conversion+wheels i thought it wus pretty cheap....... i duno well see time and money =( for now i wanna make it fast before i do any looks those are just my plans for the car later

nice car =) i just want my picture to show everytime i put up a post so i guess its already done but hey quick question if you dont mind , would gsr headers fit a LS? i got a buddy selling some headers dc brand for $40.00 bucks they look in good shape but i wus just curious? thnx =P

i had an 96 integra ls, dark green just like yours, had a DC 4-2-1 ceramic one piece header for a gsr on it, was running open header for about two months, then ran into a exhaust shop that made custom flanges to bolt on the other end. only cost me 50 bucks.

Archived