New member in my family..

Felix

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eeerrr,.... whats wrong with this guy?

If i said I just bought a Bugatti Veyron, you can call me a liar... ITS A CIVIC, dude....

ha ha. a civic that none of us will never most likely see. nice buy. that car actually did better than the DC5-R on the track.

I think it is the fact that you have 3 fairly new Hondas with sick parts on them all. You also have to remember, Type-R to us is pretty sick for an import, we don't get a lot of cars.

Haa..haa... Look at the mods you've done to your ride... THATS WHAT I CALL SICK!! Damn,... We cant do those mods here.

You guys in the US can do all sorts of things we cant do here, different countries have different approach to their cars.

Over here, we dont often see 400hp cars on the street. In Jakarta, only 4 workshops equipped with proper dyno!

If I live there, in the US, I probably wont consider to buy a Type-R, I'll spent my money on modding my FIT with turboed K20...

ha ha. a civic that none of us will never most likely see. nice buy. that car actually did better than the DC5-R on the track.

1 thing I dislike about this Type-R, the ride is way too stiff... Knocks my teeth out. It's like driving a gokart.

Feel like throwing up driving this car after meal..

The changes people make to their cars here in the US is out of desperation. The majority of the vehicles are severely neutered before they make it to US market. If we had easier access to the full powered spec cars there would be significantly less after-market I think.

No there wouldn't. We have an addiction to going faster an making more power. We would still build the sh!t out of them if we could get our hands on them a little easier.

If my car had balls to start with I wouldn't need to add to it. I could have bought something better to start with, but there are so few of them in the US that their values remain artificially high and are out of my price range. Would be a similar story for quite a few people.

I didn't comment that there would be no aftermarket, the scene would just be much reduced.

You guys are so damn right,... In the US, there is so much option you can go to suit your budget and performance levels you want... Over here, there isn't any!! Yes we have tuner shops and so on.. but the technology is just not up to it.. yet. We have to rely on those Japs to come over and do our cars.

We guys here just watch and learn.. Thats all we can do as far as modification is concerned..

However, we're pretty lucky as we have lots and lots of private importers who bring hardcore jdm cars just days after the car been released in Japan.

Archived