omfg

94typersol

Yea i knew that kid that owned it, that cars originally from WI, he wasted so much money into that car...and it still looks like crap...but hey one mans junk is another's treasure lol

Yea i knew that kid that owned it, that cars originally from WI, he wasted so much money into that car...and it still looks like crap...but hey one mans junk is another's treasure lol

how could somebody think that that is kool or even right.it looks like one of the cars driveing around on back to the future.the inside is stock and so is the engine.wtf

damn nancy why are you so obsessed with me.stop draggin on a meaningless fight.i dont have a problem with you.sh!t

i wasnt fighting. youre a ricer and that ebay civic is rice so my statement was appropriate at the time. me obsessed with you? get over yourself, dude. id rather juggle ssr's (chris) remaining one nut than be obsessed with you.

i wasnt fighting. youre a ricer and that ebay civic is rice so my statement was appropriate at the time. me obsessed with you? get over yourself, dude. id rather juggle ssr's (chris) remaining one nut than be obsessed with you.

Woof.

look trick im past the whole 2nd grade being mean to somebody because you like them thing.im not a ricer.if you think so thats all good cause i dont care.the opinion of some stupid chick on the web matters not to me.so yeah im pleased that you would keep wasteing your time with me honey.keep it up.it makes my peepee twitch :thumbsup:

look trick im past the whole 2nd grade being mean to somebody because you like them thing.im not a ricer.if you think so thats all good cause i dont care.the opinion of some stupid chick on the web matters not to me.so yeah im pleased that you would keep wasteing your time with me honey.keep it up.it makes my peepee twitch :thumbsup:

who the hell says pee pee? dude, face it. your car is riced out, that making you a ricer since you are the owner. im just stating the truth. and the truth hurts sometimes, dont get all ass chapped just cause youre more fragile and delicate emotionally than your POS del sol. im glad i can make your pee pee "twitch", im sure thats that most active its been in a while.

who the hell says pee pee? dude, face it. your car is riced out, that making you a ricer since you are the owner. im just stating the truth. and the truth hurts sometimes, dont get all ass chapped just cause youre more fragile and delicate emotionally than your POS del sol. im glad i can make your pee pee "twitch", im sure thats that most active its been in a while.

the truth is is that your a dum whore who has nutting better to do then start crap.do me a favor and go to hell. :p

the truth is is that your a dum whore who has nutting better to do then start crap.do me a favor and go to hell. :p

youre tough guy calling me a whore, trick, and all the other deragatory name for women. your wife must be really lucky to have you around. the only reason you resort to name calling is cause youre not smart enough to come up with something better.

dum- dumb

nutting- nothing what the hell were you thinking about saying "nutting", fracken perv.

learn to spell before you try to talk sh*t because it only makes you sound more ignorant than you already are. rice boy.

Nancy, we all love you. dont get banned again.

94typersol, quit trying to be an e-thug and e-fight a reg. You just look like an e-punk.

i recommend this thread be :lock:

Nancy, we all love you. dont get banned again.

94typersol, quit trying to be an e-thug and e-fight a reg. You just look like an e-punk.

i recommend this thread be :lock:

i know ricky but this guy is such the dumbass its so hard not to give him sh*t. if he just can admit his car is rice then ill leave it alone.

i know ricky but this guy is such the dumbass its so hard not to give him sh*t. if he just can admit his car is rice then ill leave it alone.

Nancy, convincing a ricer that their car is rice is like convincing an anorexic person that they are too skinny.

Just ignore each other, or leave it in a PM, if you guys have this much of a problem.

It's pretty bad when the owner of the board has pretty much had enough of the way you guys treat each other within the forums.

Leave it out of the public view from now on, so that suspensions don't need to be enforced.

Archived