Prelude Exhaust question...sorry for yet another one but none of the o

sk8r4lf222

sorry for another exhuast question guys i know you must get tired but i think this might be easier...i want an exhaust for my 1998 Prelude Base that just flat out sounds good....deep, loud, even while idling, but not raspy..theres nothing i hate more than a raspy exhaust...but yea deep, loud, even while idling, thats what im looking for...help me pleasssssssssssssse

Dude they make a lotta' different choices.

Personally, I'd go with A'PEXi N1. It exits the rear bumper at an upward angle, that looks nice..and the sound is pretty cool. Loud under WOT..semi-loud during acceleration. Doesn't drone TOO bad.

Personally, I'd go with A'PEXi N1. It exits the rear bumper at an upward angle, that looks nice..and the sound is pretty cool. Loud under WOT..semi-loud during acceleration. Doesn't drone TOO bad.

aaahhh that exhaust looks so good (the upward angle)...is that wat chubs has?

folgers can FTW

im going with Tanabe's Medalion Touring here in the next couple weeks. but if u want loud, Tanabe isnt the way to go.

happy exhaust hunting!!!

aaahhh that exhaust looks so good (the upward angle)...is that wat chubs has?

folgers can FTW

im going with Tanabe's Medalion Touring here in the next couple weeks. but if u want loud, Tanabe isnt the way to go.

happy exhaust hunting!!!

I dunno, I haven't seen the ass end of Chubs' car to know. If he does, I've just gained a new level of respect for it.

I had a Tanabe Medallion catback on my old '92 hatch, paired with the ITR swap and I must say..it was loud..but sounded cool as hell.

check out greddy as well. sp2 and evo2. the evo2 gets a little more performance and is louder with a bigger tip. i have sound clips of it on my sol if you want to hear

check out greddy as well. sp2 and evo2. the evo2 gets a little more performance and is louder with a bigger tip. i have sound clips of it on my sol if you want to hear

i was considering the SP2 also but just cant decide...i dont want really loud but i wanna hear it when i get down on it.

which is favored?

i found the sp2 is 5$ cheaper than the medalion touring shipped.

the evo2 isnt made for my car, sadly

I dunno, I haven't seen the ass end of Chubs' car to know. If he does, I've just gained a new level of respect for it.

I had a Tanabe Medallion catback on my old '92 hatch, paired with the ITR swap and I must say..it was loud..but sounded cool as hell.

was it a low,deep tone???...thats wat we aim for

buzz-saw noises FTL

Damn that's a good looking Del Sol.

sure is...sounds excilent* also

ur exhaust exits on the right... mine exits on the left, so will the application for my car have a sideways muffler or will it b a straight can??? the greddy website doenst have a pic so i e-mailed customer service to see u if they had a pic somewheres else but didnt get a response. does anybody know???

i love the spider at the end of clip three...nice touch

1990 - 1993 Acura, Integra, (All Trims)

Notes:

* LS/RS/GS 2 Door

Pipe 60mm

*Sideways mounted muffler

cool thanx...

if the sp2 sounds the same on my car as it does on urs then im gettin the greddy. which im sure it sound similar

Archived