RICE PATROL!!!!!

CleanGSR

I don't know if this type of thread is allowed or not but lets give it a try.

Post up pictures of riced out cars, trucks, etc.... that you have seen in your area. This must be pictures that you, or someone you know, has taken and a car that you have personally seen. To avoid major conflict, posting pictures of other Hondaforums members is not allowed.

I'll get it started with the vehicle that sparked this thread........saw it yesterday on the highway.

Rice1Small.jpg

Rice2Small.jpg

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's some others I've seen. I don't know if it's rice but this truck was painted (by a brush) with one coat of Red Barn Paint.

CarShow012.jpg

CarShow011.jpg

DS2_0125.jpg

THis one may be rice, but I kind of like it. Paint job was top notch and it was bagged and boosted.

DS2_0127.jpg

DS2_0128.jpg

Show cars can be rice too. The paint job was one of the best done jobs I've seen. The quality was amazing. Of course a bagged import with that kind of paint and a body kit, is rice, period, even if it is done really well.

Edit: You can see my celica conv. in the background of the first bagged eclipse picture. That was before it got uber-riced.

Post up some pictures of your riced-out celica, Hung!

I take pictures of ricers on my cell-camera but it costs money to upload and they're nowhere near as what we've seen, so I'll just let them be.

my old del sol:

delsol2.jpg

1001.jpg

check the z3's and lack of lowering. I guess some guy fixed it up, its for sale in my hometown. he put white flame gauges in, along with ugly white rims and a massive white tach. oh btw it has a glass pack for exhaust.

Archived