HF is Becoming FTL.

What the hell has been going on lately?

None of the topics being discussed are focusing on cars at all. I don't mind having few topics about cool random things, but when every topic gets turned into something stupid, or has no valuable information in it, I get angry.

And who are all of these people posting now? I don't know any of them. HF is becoming FTL, and fast. If things continue, lots of valuable members will be lost.

Nobody even has any intelligent discussions about cars anymore, or turbos, or anything. This entire forum is centered around vtech, how many headers I can put on my b16 and how do I get more hp out of my d15.

That, or get some mods that encourage things like this.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol im with cranny, stop whining. of course new people are going to be coming in. who cares, we need more damn people on the board.

i do agree though, i havent posted in a thread that holds an intelligent conversation in a while lol

I'm not with Cranny. I'm with SolLes. Its been ridiculous. I'm so tired of looking at the Civic, del sol, and all the car forums. Its just people who make a new account and ask what's wrong with their car.

HF needs a flood like Noah's Flood. Clean out all the worthless junk.

Well other than asking what's wrong with your car (seeing how when there is nothing wrong you don't have to ask), and getting more power out of your d, or anything that Mike said, what is considered valuable information?

I started on this forum to get to know things about my car better. Of course I didn't say too many things that would get me flamed like some of the noobs do now, but to the new guys this is valuable information. Like me many of the guys aren't all too familiar with either imports, or just cars in general.

So I think for the most part other than the flaming, all of it could be valuable information. If of course some a*shole doesn't mess it up for everyone and decide to say something stupid or flame someone for saying something stupid.

well, if there's gonna be intelligent discussions, someone who knows what they're talking about has to make threads sparking discussions like this. I tend to stay in my own threads and GD threads now b/c i AM tired of the "What does a vtech controller do?" or "What's wrong with my car?" threads....but that's just me.

i can understand if you get annoyed by things going off topic, but its going to happen at some point

the forums are made for people to ask questions and get answers. you cant change what questions people have for their cars. if its not working theyre going to ask why. not everyone is looking for boost.

everyone, including you, had the same questions when the first joined, what exhaust should i get blablabla thats just how it is. without youre hated noobs, it would just be the 8 regs or whatever talking about nothing.

i can understand if you get annoyed by things going off topic, but its going to happen at some point

the forums are made for people to ask questions and get answers. you cant change what questions people have for their cars. if its not working theyre going to ask why. not everyone is looking for boost.

everyone, including you, had the same questions when the first joined, what exhaust should i get blablabla thats just how it is. without youre hated noobs, it would just be the 8 regs or whatever talking about nothing.

+1

I think that's what I was trying to say

+1 i am a noob, but i agree.

I tryed to make the point about how when SolLes joined he had the same questions every noob had, and i got flamed for that. Think about this a noob becomes a reg, so reg's where noobs too, but most regs don't cut nubs any slack. They just get pissed off and rant about how

"This entire forum is centered around vtech, how many headers I can put on my b16 and how do I get more hp out of my d15."
and how a reg would respond.... whats a "vtech"

IMO the problem isnt noobs asken stupid that been answeerd 230485730245 of times, but jack asses that wont get off there high horses and help but will only flame the noobs

None of the topics being discussed are focusing on cars at all. I don't mind having few topics about cool random things, but when every topic gets turned into something stupid, or has no valuable information in it, I get angry.

This is the GD and there is suppose to be random things, however there are numerous times when topics in here talk about hondas :dry:

exactly. everyone stop being little girls. if you look, EVERY forum has noobs that come in and ask questions when there are already a million threads on it. either people just post the link, or it gets closed and they get directed. god, get over it.

exactly. everyone stop being little girls. if you look, EVERY forum has noobs that come in and ask questions when there are already a million threads on it. either people just post the link, or it gets closed and they get directed. god, get over it.

Its not just that. There's always been noobs. But recently there's just been a ridiculous amount. That's why people are upset.

This reminds of when one time SolLes said "We should have a forum that says 'GOT VTECH?? POST HERE' and anyone who goes in is immediately banned." Sorry I couldn't find the quote. It was in my sig a little bit ago.

so what. what happens if you came in just now when "all these noobs" came? would you think its right to automatically hate you and not want you here?

im not disagreeing with you where it can be annoying, but thats a forum. not everyone knows everything. some noobs suck, but some become regulars n thats how a forum is built.

and that idea is just ridiculous.

Let's get off the subject of noobs. Because this really isn't what this is all about. I acutually SolLes is more upset, not because there's a lot of noobs, but because there's a lot of dumb threads.

Like he said, "Nobody even has any intelligent discussions about cars anymore, or turbos, or anything."

well not everyone has a question about it. think about it - if the regs have already asked and dont have anything to say, whos left to make threads? the noobs. not every noob is going to ask about turbos and engines, a lot of people that have been joining have not a clue about a lot of crap. you got to take it from step one. so, in a way, it still deals with noobs.

the people on here now have been on here for a while, and have nothing to say about their cars because we all know, until they decide to do something else with their car. i wont start a thread about my car until i get something new, have new pics, etc.

Agreed.

It would be nice if anyone under 500 posts couldn't make a post until they've hit the search button or looked at FAQ's. Lol.

So basically, you guys are saying you don't want this to be a forum? Just a big FAQ library? If that were the case, then there would be no reason for you regs to be on here either, let alone the noobs.:thumbsup:

I'm not with Cranny. I'm with SolLes. Its been ridiculous. I'm so tired of looking at the Civic, del sol, and all the car forums. Its just people who make a new account and ask what's wrong with their car.

HF needs a flood like Noah's Flood. Clean out all the worthless junk.

shut up, dude. you of all people have no reason to complain about hf going down the crapper. most of your posts are worthless anyway.

And who are all of these people posting now? I don't know any of them. HF is becoming FTL, and fast. If things continue, lots of valuable members will be lost.

Nobody even has any intelligent discussions about cars anymore, or turbos, or anything. This entire forum is centered around vtech, how many headers I can put on my b16 and how do I get more hp out of my d15.

That, or get some mods that encourage things like this.

then i suggest start your own forum with your own personal rules so that way mike is happy all the time. i agree most subjects go off topic but hey, thats what you get when the majority of the members on this forum are all immature teenagers.

Archived