civic1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aem cold air intake $150

dc sports 4-2-1 or 4-1 stainless header $350

greddy or tanabe catback exhaust $500

those are just some suggestions of good brands for the products

the i/h/e is probably the cheapest way to get a good 5-10 hp, so go for it man. plenty of choices out there

i just sold my aem cai with k&n filter to sohcVTEC-E for $45...he lucked out on that one.

by the way...did you get that yet andrew?

i got my aem cai for like 129 i think

while others may dissagree. i think its utterly retarted to spend all that money on aem intakes. ebay intakes do the same freaking thing. now while an ebay intake isnt as good as brand name like aem, but the difference between them is prolly only one hp, if that. if your on a budget and dont wanna pay 100 extra dollars for a brand name and one extra hp, then go ebay. you can find a good looking cai for 50 shipped. now exhaust, dont cheap out on that.

the i/h/e is probably the cheapest way to get a good 5-10 hp, so go for it man. plenty of choices out there

i just sold my aem cai with k&n filter to sohcVTEC-E for $45...he lucked out on that one.

by the way...did you get that yet andrew?

No. Hopefully tomorrow.

solles, you are always talking crapt on everything i have. megan racing isn't that bad. they're a little more than 125 though. and i was just giving suggestions, they could both be considered for the different price ranges.

Dude are you serious?

Everyone knows Megan suck for headers. You have to admit that. How can you even compare that to SMSP? Get your panties out of a bunch and calm down. Ask anyone who knows anything about making power and they'll tell you megan may as well be stock.

I ordered mine off ebay, with overnight shipping, from Taiwan.

you bastard....they made me wait a week...

I too have a Megan Catback it's not too bad....not the best but better than stock....but for a header I think I might agree that if you spent some money I wouldnt get a megan header as apposed to an SMSP for sure

Since the post is about being cheap though................learn how to weld well....no amazing..... and you can make it as cheap as you want lol

Archived