Where can i find these wheels?!?!?!

xxjared904xx

Where can i find two wheels like the ones i have below. If you have some or know where some are, i will by them. they are 4 lug ofcourse, 14 inch, 8 spoke (pick below) ....

I have two and im looking for two more becuase im considering puttin them on my rex.

See pic below:

dragradials001.jpg

dragradials004.jpg

Any information would be greatly appriciated.. thanks.

There is a guy on these forums with a pair of them.

Here you go.

gee thanks for the link.. lol.. i think i know that guy. (the link was to this topic lol)

But i got them from a friend, arent they a type of honda wheel or what?

I just want to get rid of the wheels off of my car and get two more of the wheels i have. Plus with the money i get from selling my wheels is going twords the turbo setup..

look kinda like hx wheels. is there no sticker on the inside of the wheel or anything stamped inside?

Theres nothing! only weights tapped on. I guess if there was something it got taken off when they powdercoated the wheels.

look kinda like hx wheels. is there no sticker on the inside of the wheel or anything stamped inside?

That's a pretty good guess. If the wheels this guy had were powdercoated, then it makes more sense being HX wheels. I always thought why the HX had the better stock rim than any other Civic in the line.

http://www.wheelspecs.com/specs/wheelmodels/174

That's a pretty good guess. If the wheels this guy had were powdercoated, then it makes more sense being HX wheels. I always thought why the HX had the better stock rim than any other Civic in the line.

http://www.wheelspecs.com/specs/wheelmodels/174

Thanks for the link man.. and thanks to all of you who helped me out. But if you were me, would you put the 14's on the crx?

There was some guy around me, he said that they were SiR rims, but I think he was just trying to sell the car. I really doubt that they were really SiR rims.

I found out that they came on HX 96-97 models.. but i dont know where to get them...

Archived