Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

pffffffft. you can't see anything in his dive shorts!

(although, he has had parents complain that they're "too small" and they're offended by it because he's not wearing board shorts.)

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seb. My question is how does it get far enough for her to tear or rip something? That had to kinda suck leading up to the actual tearing of skin. Think I would have had to stop her sooner than later.

talking about another man's penis turns you on? I knew you were gay.

I think it is just the idea of you turning me on........... Then again, I have been hanging around these forums for awhile now, maybe some gay has rubbed off (pun intended).

he should... but he's been busy working 40 hrs a week life guarding & teaching lessons, and then coaching on top of that. And he's trying to find a professional job at the same time. When he's not at work or filling in apps, he's sleeping so that he can get up for his 5am shifts. He hasn't even been on the scion forums in months.

im workin on it. cant figure out what it is thats doing it. gonna have it pressure bled though. i do need a front right caliper and pads all around.

Probably master cylinder. A friend of mine with an old Explorer just replaced the brake booster, didn't do master cylinder..went to bleed brakes and lost all brakes entirely. Had to replace the master cylinder. Solved problem.

well ive got to get a new front left caliper, its dragging bad. and yeah we thought it was the brake booster but my dad is stuck on that they rarely go bad(whatever lol). but i already have a master for the clutch, gonna pick one up this week for the brakes....and ill have it pressure bled instead of the usual bleed.

Archived