Need to beat a 2001 Mitsubishi Spyder GS

SpeedDemon

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think its the same kid.. not sure though.. we normally dont get so unlucky as to get two trolls in one night

guy probably got pissy when i replied to his first thread which ended in the 'anti rice' sn

nope, you are in fact lucky to have two "trolls"! hahaha well, it's been fun, but I'm going to leave all of you alone now. I just like pushing buttons and am surprised i got to push a few!

nope, you are in fact lucky to have two "trolls"! hahaha well, it's been fun, but I'm going to leave all of you alone now. I just like pushing buttons and am surprised i got to push a few!

haha exact opposite, im laughing nonstop. you gave me amusement for a good hour or so. but its all good, youll get a banhammer because the buttons you are pushing arent ours. its the mods becuase they ahve to clean this junk up

yeah and the gt is also almost 5 times as much

No it does not, you idiot. The Ford GT was under 107-119k. The NSX was 89k. That does not equate to 5x more.

http://www.edmunds.com/ford/gt/review.html

http://www.rsportscars.com/acura/2005-acura-nsx/

That small difference in price was more than compensated for, by a car that handled just as well and was far more powerful.

As for your remarks on other people grammar... you can not make such claims when you type like a b-boy and refuse to use capital letters to start a sentence, or completely refuse to put commas where commas belong.

It's all good Dave. They're set in their ways and believe that going straight is the only way to race. There's always an actual track. Something cars like the S2000, the NSX..even basic bolt on suspension Civic's end up manhandling the Mustangs in.

This thread is about straight line racing, so if people are going to interject and stay on topic, it would be ideal for them to mention the racing in the original post. The S2000 is a great handling car. The civic, will not man handle a GT or higher Mustang made in the last decade. You may want to at least educate yourself on these cars before making such asinine claims.

I don't understand the desire to troll forums looking to screw with people. What is even more baffling is that these people are only here to agitate people, yet several people fall for it every time. If they are here to get you worked up, why get worked up? (and no one can claim they weren't worked up otherwise this thread wouldn't have added 4 pages of posts in 15 minutes.)

Archived