what is a spoon engine

I have a frined who is going to be getting a civic and wanted to know what a spoon engine is. I have no idea cause i'm not a honda fan as you can tell by my login name but for my friends shake please answer this question (and yes i can't spell or use .)

its the engine in the S2000

its the engine in the S2000

Please dont speak again until you know what you're saying. Spoon is an aftermarket company that deals specifically with Hondas, similar to Mugen. The S2000 engine is called an F20C and is manufactured by Honda.

ssr knows what he's talking about...and actually put down spoon engine's in his post.

"ieatcivics" and "civlude h23vtec" watch too much fast n furious.

jdm h22a, hondata p28 ecu, mild port, skunk2 cams & valvetrain, stock bottom end, Place Racing custom mounts, DC "jdm" header, no cat, 2 & 3/4 " straight pipe exaust, autozone intake, integra gs-r radiator, ngk plugs and wires, gutted trunk, gutted interior (except door panels & dash), autometer tach, black paint, 95 gsr wheels on back (painted black) 14" 90 integra wheels on front (painted black) rips 12.60's on slicks.. ALL MOTOR!!!!!

12.6 is respectable, but the car has a lot of rice to it. now go to hell.

ssr knows what he's talking about...and actually put down spoon engine's in his post.

"ieatcivics" and "civlude h23vtec" watch too much fast n furious.

jdm h22a, hondata p28 ecu, mild port, skunk2 cams & valvetrain, stock bottom end, Place Racing custom mounts, DC "jdm" header, no cat, 2 & 3/4 " straight pipe exaust, autozone intake, integra gs-r radiator, ngk plugs and wires, gutted trunk, gutted interior (except door panels & dash), autometer tach, black paint, 95 gsr wheels on back (painted black) 14" 90 integra wheels on front (painted black) rips 12.60's on slicks.. ALL MOTOR!!!!!

12.6 is respectable, but the car has a lot of rice to it.  now go to hell.

alot of rice to it???? now go to hell???? wtf??? whats rice about my car?? cuz I gutted it? cause my wheels are black? cuz I have 14's on the front (thats so I can run bigger tires, btw) ever heard of a sleeper? I always thought rice was gay body kits, graphics, wings, all that lame crap.. nice way to welcome a new member... and yeah, 12.60s is damn respectable, what're you running?

damn.. 1 post and im gettin flamed.. thats so lame... I didnt even say fast n furious was bad (although I think it is).. I was referring to dude ordering "spoon engines" in the movie

And I dont recall ever saying anything about muscle cars.. I own a 1950 Ford, I don't hate on domestics...yes there are alot of cars, both foeign and domestic that can beat me. I'm a little over the concept of trying to have the fastest car, I'm just a Honda enthusiast, I love working on them, I don't keep up with lame trends, I don't even know "whats cool" anymore, I'm still stuck in 2001 when you kept your car clean, made it fast, and loved it.

I seriously don't like trying to defend what I say, especially when I am new to a forum.. I understand the incliniation to flame n00bs and all that, thats all good, but at least read the person's post first. I agreed with SSR. I remember him from when I was on this board before, he knows his crap, unlike alot of you.

thanks for the warm welcome

your a douche, your just being over sensative to the fact that were all joking around. your not getting flamed, but your crying like a little bitch anyway. but your right, ssr is the only person on this forum that knows the diffrenct between VTEC and V-Tech.

f*g.

your a douche, your just being over sensative to the fact that were all joking around. your not getting flamed, but your crying like a little bitch anyway. but your right, ssr is the only person on this forum that knows the diffrenct between VTEC and V-Tech.

f*g.

you're right. I don't know a damn thing about Hondas.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

"You almost had MEEEE? you never had me! you never had your caaaar! ...granny shiftin non double clutchin like ya should! your lucky you didnt blow the welds on the intake! ...Now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block, and replace the piston rings yah fried!!! .....he almost had meee? ....winning by an inch or a mile blah blah blah... winnings winning. hahaha

Stupid addicting movies! >_<

...thanks for that quote jordan. LOL

Archived