1994 Honda Accord Ex VTEC

ChrisM95

Me and my Partner have recently purchased a 1994 Honda Accord EX VTEC, the motor is knocking and I want to do a motor swap and boost it even tho its automatic, not looking to go crazy with it just looking to get a little more hp and to be able to drive it. We live in Chattanooga,TN so if anyone knows of anyone thats close please let me know!!

Me and my Partner have recently purchased a 1994 Honda Accord EX VTEC, the motor is knocking and I want to do a motor swap and boost it even tho its automatic, not looking to go crazy with it just looking to get a little more hp and to be able to drive it. We live in Chattanooga,TN so if anyone knows of anyone thats close please let me know!!

First off can you tell me what vtec motor it is? B series or d series? Also does the knocking sound like it may be a rod? If i was you i would call jdm and order a refurbished vtec for around 350. The swap is pretty easy since you already have the computer and wiring harness setup for the vtec solenoid. After you do that just pop on an aftermarket cold air and check up on retuning for a higher street performance.

Archived