1995 Honda delSol Si for sale in The Bay Area

jwalker

We are located in Santa Clara/San Jose California. Asking price is $1,500 OBO

He bought his delSol 2 years ago but got totally played. Apparently the guy who owned it before my room mate had a shitty engine swap, and my room mate doesn't think that it will pass SMOG because of bad idle. He will be checking next week. My room mate wanted me to check if anyone here would like the car for "parts". (However that can be done in California legally)

What has been changed: Brand new radiator, rotor and cap, new water pump, new fuel pump, two idle control valves on the throttle body.

The car is straight on the outside. Could use a paint job (its black but got keyed) The wheels, glass, electronics are all in good shape. It has no stereo or speakers.

Everything on the engine is salvageable except for the crank shaft because "keyway looseness."

The car DOES drive, it just does not have a decent idle, nor can it be fixed because of the crank shaft. This is not being sold as a "daily driver" it is being sold as a parts car because of the engine problems. (DMV paperwork will be sold as a none-drivable car, whatever you want to do with it is fine smile.gif )

If you are interested, please email me at jwalker@ymail.com

THANKS GUYS!

-Jen

Archived