97 Honda CRV pleaseeeee Help

flboy0638

I have a no start no crank intermittent issue. Meaning turn key no sound and sometimes it cranks as in I try daily and it cranks once in a while but not much. One out of 60 tries. Anyways I have done no modifications. So for I replaced starter and cyliniod and it crank two times after that but same issue. I replaced Main relay in the glove box, battery, batter terminals, Sanded the ground to where neg grounds to the body.

Ive tried cranking in nuetral an wiggling the automatic gear shifter in nuetral. Its a auto transmission and thought it might be neutral saftey switch.

I do not have the security key light up in dash so its not that. I also tried a spare key. I tried cranking jiggling the key and turning slowly also no help

I tried jumping the starter with the key in the on position and touching the wire to the small clip on starter and other end touch to positive on battery nothing. The fuses in the under fuse hood are all good or at least I see no fuses that are faulty through the see thru fuses. Its a intermittent crank issue anyways and I would think a fuse in care would be all or nothing

Id love to know what connector and pins I can put a paperclip to to bypass the nuetral saftey switch. Like where is it at and what pins to jump?

Archived