Need help my accord wont start and jumping doesnt work

I have a 1995 Honda Accord. I replaced the alternator 4 months ago, the starter 3 weeks ago and the battery last year. It shut off on me recently when driving and won't start now, jump starting it doesn't work so I decided to sell it for cheap. Today someone jumped it and he had a screw driver in the middle of the black terminal thing...it started for a brief second and immediately shut off which was more than happened previous tries. He said I have no ground. He went and tested my battery and it's dead. What's wrong with my car? He said I need to replace all those parts again because when my starter was first replaced this guy put the wires on wrong and then my friend switched them when I couldn't get it to start...since that happened he said it caused my alternator to retard everything and getting new stuff would reset it. Kinda makes sense because after I got the starter replaced it would sometimes struggle to start but then I can't find anything online supporting what he said. Help! And he's not trying to get money from me cause he had come to Look at the car to buy but he said he would replace it all for free cause he wants to help me out.

Archived