code 1684 2005 crv what is it?

fixpros1564

Hello every one, well I have a 2005 CRV, and my issue is that I have this code that I have no idea what trigers it, Honda don't have a solution alldata only talk about cleaning the throttle body and do the relearn procedure and done. Well I have done it and the code still there so, my question is how we fix this problem?

This is what I have done so far. I have removed the throttle body and clean it then relearn the idler as stated in alldata. I have check Dtc clear them and reset pcm/ecm reset relevant idler. Scan all system for DTC test the VSA module inspect all wheels endorsement all good I don't get it is have test the trotler body check all connections to it but the code is always back after a test drive the vsa is on the triangle symbol for vsa is on and the millight light is on then I have no acceleration and the transmission is restricted to 10k any ideas please thank you for taking the time to reed this. Have a great day

Archived